Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 20 days ago
  • Location: In Moran's chamber
  • Contribution Points: 9 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: December 4, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award7 Flower Award34 Coin Gift Award2 Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award4 Thread Historian1 Boba Brainstormer1 Lore Librarian1 Reply Hugger2 Big Brain Award1
Replying to Sanie • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Someone can please tell me if the cast actually gonna see ep 7 with us? And if they are so where?Sorry for bad…
They are gone watch it at the cinema with the fans that got a ticket for it
0 6
Replying to Likai • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
You keep on crushing. 😊
IS IT
0 0
Replying to Mimicat • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
You are flattering me πŸˆβ€β¬›β€ let's be gay together
Boops our noses together* YOU ARE NOW UNDER MY PROTECTION ❀ I'LL KEEP YOU SAFE AND SOUND HEHE
0 1
Replying to 8734785 • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
😸😸😸
Maybe we will set u up and ship u both hehe
0 0
Replying to Likai • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
You keep on crushing. 😊
Is it likai?
0 2
Replying to 8734785 • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
My dear crush,Idk you very well but I just wanna say that I like you so much.
Is it Lan er gege?
0 1
Replying to earthmixxitup • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
that foot scene is gonna change my life….
I'M gone die when it airs
0 0
Replying to Mimicat • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
You are flattering me πŸˆβ€β¬›β€ let's be gay together
I'll turn you into my lil demon then ❀🐈 *gives you a crown and declares you as my little demon* beautiful *chief kiss *
0 5
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
WHO IS TSR'S CRUSHHH
Ur name also starts with an L
0 2
Replying to Mimicat • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
You are flattering me πŸˆβ€β¬›β€ let's be gay together
PLS I CAN SENSE THAT YOU ARE A BEAUTY YOURSELF JUST BY READING THROUGH YOUR COMMENTS πŸˆβ€β¬›β€ also you must be into red flags 😏😏😏
0 7
Replying to 8734785 • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Okay I'm ready to enjoy this game
Is it likai?
0 0
Replying to Khun Wegath • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
i just saw Mimi's pics and i must say my gay has awakenedπŸ˜”πŸ§ŽπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜³πŸ₯΄
You are flattering me πŸˆβ€β¬›β€ let's be gay together
0 10
Replying to 8734785 • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Okay I'm ready to enjoy this game
Oh god it's little fox isn't it 🀣?
0 4
Replying to Likai • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
GAME! βœ¨πŸŽ‰What emotion this character brings out from you?Answer with word and the emote .Pete?Silly 🧸
Protect
1 0
Replying to 8639487 • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
tf did I miss? Bible saw Hope's ig story, a love triangle, more face reveals?? I disappeared for like 5 seconds…
HOW IS TRIANGE SHOULD I WATCH IT
1 1
Replying to 8734785 • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Okay I'm ready to enjoy this game
Is the first letter of their name L?
0 7
Replying to 8734785 • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Okay I'm ready to enjoy this game
U have to give us hints, is it a boy or a girl?
0 9