Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 20 days ago
  • Location: In Moran's chamber
  • Contribution Points: 9 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: December 4, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award7 Flower Award34 Coin Gift Award2 Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award4 Thread Historian1 Boba Brainstormer1 Lore Librarian1 Reply Hugger2 Big Brain Award1
Replying to piercedprincessx • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
GOODMORNING MIMI HI HELLO AHHH ~ πŸ₯ΊπŸ’—
Have sweet dreams *tucks you in bed *
0 0
Replying to Yumi • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
It's ok, are you alright!?
Thank you sweetie ❀❀
1 0
Replying to Angel • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Good morning!! (My ass just isn't active because of school work and watching youtube)
Morning angel
1 1
Replying to Yumi • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
It's ok, are you alright!?
Yes I'm just sick cuz of the flu so I'm al over the place 😭
0 2
On KinnPorsche • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
No cuz I literally thought yumi is yukki and ended up bringing little fox in the conversation I stg my brain is low rn
0 4
Replying to piercedprincessx • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
GOODMORNING MIMI HI HELLO AHHH ~ πŸ₯ΊπŸ’—
HIII PRINCESS HOW ARE U TODAY *pats ur head
0 2
Replying to WesternPeace • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
In 24 hours, I’ll be home for like…36 maybe. Guess what I plan to do with that time?That’s right. Binge…
Perfect choice
0 1
Replying to Likai • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Morning, KP Special day! (If it is today... Time zones make me confused)
Did u have to wake up? 😭
0 1
Replying to Mimicat • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
We miss u!!!
Not a scandal but we did have a love triangle yesterday luckily it was solved 😭
0 1
Replying to Csea2297 • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Morning Mimi! Even though it's evening for me, lol!
Luckily be on cloud has a surprise for us so I can't wait
0 1
Replying to Angry bird • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
GAME!!! Your first ever BL drama/movie.....????
Until we meet again
1 0
Replying to Likai • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Morning, KP Special day! (If it is today... Time zones make me confused)
Yes it is today β€πŸˆβ€β¬› I can't wait, how are you?
1 3
Replying to Csea2297 • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Morning Mimi! Even though it's evening for me, lol!
I'M still sick and impatient as hell πŸ˜­πŸˆβ€β¬›
0 3
Replying to Csea2297 • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Morning Mimi! Even though it's evening for me, lol!
How are you doing? β€πŸˆβ€β¬›
0 5
Replying to Badass Bunny • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
*jumps on u* good morning! Was waiting for u for like hmmmm....8 hours?
AHSHHFF I'M SO EXCITED α••(Υžα—œΥž)α•— I'LL HAVE YOU ALL TO MYSELF HEHE and yes I have a flu since like 2 weeks 😭 I'M cursed
0 1
Replying to Mimicat • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Okay now on a serious note without me trying to tease you, I am yours baby and no one stands a chance against…
Tell me if you feel insecure again I'm ready to assure you for as long as you need imma spoil you with love my Vegas β€πŸˆβ€β¬› the only one who can handle my crazy ass we complete each other there is no room for anybody else
0 1
Replying to Badass Bunny • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
*jumps on u* good morning! Was waiting for u for like hmmmm....8 hours?
Clings to you* I was sleeping because I'm still sick baby, our schedules are starting to dismatch 😭
0 3
Replying to Mimicat • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Okay now on a serious note without me trying to tease you, I am yours baby and no one stands a chance against…
Shakes head* my wife is the best, you are a female version of Vegas who could ever replace my crazy bitch? Hell no I'd die of boredom with those Stefan versions 🀣
0 3