Editorials
Replying to Sugar Crown • Dec 5, 2023
Title Remembrance of Things Past
Btw this director has a new drama called "fake it till you make it" that is also quite good
In my opinion "Fake it till you make it" is similar, but in nearly every aspect much better than this. I watched FITYMI first and enjoyed it very much, but "Remembrance of things past" was, after a very good start, a bit draggy and a bit predictable in certain aspects. There was too much meandering in the storytelling. I gave up at ep 9 and watched the last episode, but wasn' t really satisfied. I don' t know if I will ever complete it....
2 0
Replying to Nemurerukana • Nov 14, 2023
Article Hype Kills The Mood
OMG I don’t know about the OP, but while I am a lover of “slice-of-life” genre, I also LOVE watching romcoms…
Lost Romance! 😍 It was really entertaining and quite funny too!
1 0
Aehsassy • Nov 14, 2023
Article Hype Kills The Mood
Thank you very much for this pretty and interesting article! I have made similar experiences with kdramas... For example pinnochio (I never get over a few episodes), Whats wrong wih Secretary Kim ( am I really the only one to find the scipt unbearable??) and Coffee Prince (overall unaesthetic). On the other hand there are a few dramas that are obviously lacking, but I loved them. The strangest thing for me has been Because this is my first live: Although quite draggy and slow and painful to watch, after I finished it, it gave me so much to think about and interesting insights, so I rated it quite high. Sometimes you love just a specific part of a drama and that let you accept their flaws.
10 2
Replying to Jelena Petrovic • May 9, 2023
Title Dangerous Love
If I got it correctly, all of his previous wives were assassins sent to kill him so he either reasoned with them…
Thank you! At least one question solved! ^^
1 0
On Dangerous Love • Apr 29, 2023
Title Dangerous Love
Ok, I watched it and liked it, but I have no idea what the story really was about due to bad subtitles... Is there anyone who could explain what was going on? I think I am not the only one... For example, what is the story behind second brother? How could the males Innocence be proven? What really happened to his prevoius six wives? And so on...
6 2
On I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK • Apr 10, 2023
Title I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK Spoiler
Honestly, what was that? The movie just stops, there is no real ending nor conclusion...
1 0
Replying to MKB • Jan 6, 2023
List Dramas I’ve Seen With Happy Endings, Marriage, and Babies
Thanks for the recommendation. I will watch that drama 😊
I hope you will enjoy it! 👍"The Greatest Love" fits your List too.
0 1
MKB • Jan 6, 2023
List Dramas I’ve Seen With Happy Endings, Marriage, and Babies Spoiler
Hello! The Vineyard Man has a very beautiful happy ending with lots of kids!
1 3
