Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 4 LV1
  • Birthday: March 04
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 16, 2012
Replying to NotMuch • Nov 8, 2022
Title Shadow Detective Spoiler
Friend had threatened Taek-rok that if he shares he is being blackmailed to anyone, someone else will be murdered.…
He couldn’t control the car.. “Friend” planned the accident..
0 0
Replying to mayu • Nov 6, 2022
Title Shadow Detective Spoiler
Just watched ep 4 and nooooooo, I hope they don't kill off that guy. It's so early!
Just when I start liking him =_=
0 1
Replying to pattan001 • Oct 29, 2022
I think this drama is better. I watch both of them :)
Agree. The acting here and the characters are really something else .. a high level .. Hope they keep it good though :”
2 0
Replying to sara joestar • Oct 29, 2022
This one feels much more polished than Blind imo. Its only flaw is that it seems a little slow
Oh god T-T
0 0
Replying to sara joestar • Oct 28, 2022
This one feels much more polished than Blind imo. Its only flaw is that it seems a little slow
Yeah. It’s a mature acting I would say .. And I’m so glad it’s only 8 eps.
3 2
Replying to mad hatter • Oct 28, 2022
On a lighter note, Sang Goo asking Taek Rok if he should call an ambulance after making him run for that long…
That whole chasing scene was hilarious xD
5 0
On Shadow Detective • Oct 28, 2022
I just dropped Blind after two poor executed episodes, and thinking of watching this. Hope it won’t disappoint -_-
2 6
On Juvenile Justice • Jun 6, 2022
The cases were weak and boring.. and that Tae Joo judge personality was pathetic.. I did cry on that dead husband but still the trailer is deceiving…
5 0
On Happiness • Apr 27, 2022
Title Happiness Spoiler
So, what happened to the pregnant woman? She’s the only character I felt curious about ..
0 0
Replying to Pagalnixon • Apr 27, 2022
Title Happiness
what in the hell !! is this really Han Hyo Joo that i saw from (w) and shining inheritance, ??? i admit i have…
True!
I only recognized her through her voice at first..
0 0
On My Golden Life • Nov 19, 2021
I’m watching ep6 now and oh god that poor daddy! they keep breaking him into pieces.. what cruel words they keep telling him ‘( stooopppp
0 1
Replying to Arin • Oct 5, 2021
Title Squid Game
Deok Soo jumped off the bridge in episode 2. He was eliminated in the game by falling off the edge.Ali stole the…
That’s awesome actually…
0 0
On Squid Game • Oct 5, 2021
Title Squid Game Spoiler
They should’ve stopped after the last game scene.. or the mother’s.. That’s it!
What came after was only silly and waste of time extra scenes.
And plzz no 2nd season, it’ll be silly as well.
8/10
3 0
On Beyond Evil • Aug 22, 2021
Title Beyond Evil
Just when I gave up on Korean good new dramas, this one’s been aired… just THANK U!!!
but how on earth I didn’t know Shin Ha Kyun until now? He’s one of the best! and kept reminding me of Ji Sung .. the face maybe? or the awesomeness? I don’t know but both are one of the best at acting 🤍 Glad to know both
2 0
On #Alive • Sep 15, 2020
Title #Alive
I’m sorry for my time...
6 0
Replying to Terry • Jun 30, 2018
Person Lee Ha Na
I've never watched another show w/ her in it since. Her portrayal of that character was so bad and annoying when…
I couldn't agree more
0 0