Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 4 LV1
  • Birthday: March 04
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 16, 2012
On Tomorrow with You • Feb 14, 2017
Finished ep 4, the only thing that facinate me is only two, Ma Rin's clothes and the accidents scenes. especially the later !!!! Just FAB. I respect the director 4 that!
2 0
On It's Okay, That's Love • Dec 12, 2016
That scene in ep 11 when Tang Tae Yong started 2 cry ,in the doctor office, brooooke my heart.. He is a real good friend T_T He made me cry.. I wanna give him a reward for such great crying scene!
0 0
On BORDER • Nov 22, 2016
Title BORDER Spoiler
I hate the ending but I got 2 admit, it's special and unexpected.. Gave it 10 , I cried out of skock, it was like a nightmare! I hope I recover soon, it's so heartbreaking 4 me to finish the drama yet with a such ending, just.. T___T omggg
4 0
On The Legend of the Blue Sea • Nov 18, 2016
I enjoyed the eps, and that Jeon Ji Hyeon is just sooo pretty ! and I fell in love with her voice !
I'm not expecting that much, just here 2 enjoy watching Lee Min Ho after all this time and excited for this pretty actress !
2 1
Replying to AmandaMarta • Nov 15, 2016
Title Tunnel Spoiler
Amazing movie!!! I know what I'm taking in my car daily in order to survive everyday
No need, that Samsung device lasted for like 27 days even though it was 70%..lol
7 0
Replying to Sweetiepea • Nov 15, 2016
Person Lee Da Hee
In I hear your voice, she had one scene where she was crying where I thought it was academy worthy acting. Then…
"In I hear your voice, she had one scene where she was crying where I thought it was academy worthy acting." .... Thank youuu 4 the comment . I just finished the drama and came to say the same, that scene was just wow!!! I'll never forget it !
2 0
On I Hear Your Voice • Nov 15, 2016
Ep17 were a complete JOKE !!! Is that what we were waiting for ?? ..I wanted so badly to drop the drama after watching it.. I was so frustrated and still I'm ... 7/10 ... So Disappointed.
2 0
Replying to SaraXD • Nov 15, 2016
for once Lee Soo Hyuk's character doesn't piss me off XD even as a second lead before, I didn't…
"because you fell for Ryu Joon Yeol" who wouldn't @/////@ but still no, that's not it coz I usually fall for the second leads, but specially in these two I COULDN'T x_x
0 0
Replying to AmandaMarta • Nov 13, 2016
Title Tunnel Spoiler
Amazing movie!!! I know what I'm taking in my car daily in order to survive everyday
A Samsung device,
2 bottles of water
and a dog
8 0
On Tunnel • Nov 13, 2016
Title Tunnel
*That feel after a brilliant movie* 8/10
Anyway.. that Ha Jeong Woo is really really really really a FAB actor, He turned from that psycho killer who made me cry of fear in The Chaser into this corruption victim who struggled to survive T^T I'm so so in love .. Thanks for being awesome and Thanks for such movies !
1 0