Watching 1st eps... Still pretty faithful to the webtoon, Though they didnt reveal Hyunsoo background yet (just a hint for now). My fav part in the webtoon actually the first half when its centered around Hyunsoo inner turmoil which i think its unique,compared to second half where its more focused in survival part.
This is actually on the top of my list of danmei novels at the moment. Some people found the plot convoluted,…
Oh,no wonder on twitter mxtx fans usually also meatbun fans, but rarely priest fans. So they have completely different style. I want to read Liu Yao first, seems like a heartwarming story
This is actually on the top of my list of danmei novels at the moment. Some people found the plot convoluted,…
I love detailed recommendation like this,so thank you xD i think i would read priest work first,i heard so many good thing about her books. Which one of her books that you loved most?
This is actually on the top of my list of danmei novels at the moment. Some people found the plot convoluted,…
Do you like reading danmei? I want to search danmei that similar with mxtx and meatbun works (xianxia,tackle gray area etc) do you have any recommendation?
I guess now that Bright and Win are legit famous, they will never make another BL series.
For bright,yes.. I think so too,not bc he became famous,but bc he clearly didnt like fanservice. For Win,i think he will doing both bl and straight roles.
This a good series, I like most all of the characters and think bright and win would make a good couple. I think…
They should already together in this eps according to the novel,if they still not together by next eps i would be really dissapointed. I dont understand why they dragging it.
Those that read the eng trans chapters on wattpad before it was taken down, what chapter are we on now. I know…
Yes,at ch 18 right now, but they flipped the scene. Some scene that should be shown later being shown earlier/ scene that should be shown earlier,not shown yet in this ep.
:(
For Win,i think he will doing both bl and straight roles.