Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Shurima Desert
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 22, 2021
Replying to DuLayna • Jan 11, 2025
No, sad and bitter with a hint of hope if you remember to watch the special episode
Ahh...ok thanks...
0 1
Replying to Ordinary Watcher • Jan 2, 2025
Can i ask why ?
Aw...ill skip this then....
I am new to Japanese drama and i feel its hard to find good, simple, full of love and happy ending romance Jdrama...
0 3
Lily Alice • Jan 2, 2025
She experienced depression, but she was told things like, "Don't make a big deal out of it" and "Just think positively, and everything will be fine." WTF, man... it's just like your leg is broken, and then they say, "It's okay, keep running, it's just hurt for a while." Imagine how f**king stupid that is. Mental illness is not a f**king joke man...

# Get well soon, our Princess. We don't mind even if it takes a long time. Rest well...

PS: sorry for cursing, i cant hold my anger.
35 1
Replying to Sunny789 • Dec 7, 2024
I watched it twice already. My family seeing that I am loving this drama so much wanted to watch it too. So I…
Happy Ending ?
0 1
Replying to CaramelCat • Oct 6, 2024
"Flowers are meant to show affection for the one you love."
Happy ending ?
1 3
Replying to ElisaTorrei • Aug 17, 2024
I just need to know... Is there a happy ending? Or could we say that at least it's not such a sad ending? I just…
Not to happy or sad ending.....😅
1 1
Replying to twinty • Jul 17, 2024
Happy ending. I love the cp and the romance. The ML is my favorite and I will be rewatching. It depends on you…
Ok ty...I'll give a try...
3 1
Replying to koreanbosuji • Jun 5, 2024
Post WLIS I am in a slump - dropped a few from my PTW and Hold list.Am curious to see if this gives me a rise.I…
At the first, FL is cry baby... but after some lessons of life the character become strong...one of the best drama with great character development ...just like 'New Life Begins' from crack head FL at the beginning to become An authoritative and Wise Queen...
0 0