K-Drama
Replying to KenTaro • Sep 6, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Just finished this. I very much enjoyed the first half-ish part of the drama with it just being them living a…
Happy ending?
0 1
Replying to Ordinary Watcher • Sep 4, 2026
Title Chuan Shu 70, Nv Pei Ni Xi Ji
All links are dead
Nice~
0 0
Replying to Jwells • Aug 18, 2026
Title Chuan Shu 70, Nv Pei Ni Xi Ji
Link w/subs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAkwvasxAK4Raw version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2m02OlNhU8*Feel…
All links are dead
0 2
On Cuo Huan Hun Yue Hou, Quan Yuan Kai Shi Sa Tang • Apr 12, 2026
Title Cuo Huan Hun Yue Hou, Quan Yuan Kai Shi Sa Tang
Its end like that? Or there will be the next?
0 1
On Ding Ji Hao Men Zong Cai Cheng Le Wo De Jin Si Que • Jan 12, 2026
Title Ding Ji Hao Men Zong Cai Cheng Le Wo De Jin Si Que
Full of inconsistency
0 0
Replying to Dabira Haqqi • Jan 7, 2026
Title CEO's Arrange Bride
Director's name is Yang Dama. But I can't find his detail profile in any website. Huhuhu.But I've already watched…
Great... I'll take it... 😆
0 0
Replying to Ordinary Watcher • Jan 3, 2026
Title Jiang Xiao Jie Ta Xia Shan Le
Are there any link that still work?
Sad... ㅠ.ㅠ just tell me here when you got new link pls... Tyvm
0 0
Replying to Jwells • Jan 3, 2026
Title Jiang Xiao Jie Ta Xia Shan Le
Link w/subs: *Sigh* Copyright strikes again : /
Are there any link that still work?
0 3
Replying to Dabira Haqqi • Dec 18, 2025
Title CEO's Arrange Bride
Director's name is Yang Dama. But I can't find his detail profile in any website. Huhuhu.But I've already watched…
Nice list... I'll watch one by one
0 0
Replying to Sher1264 • Dec 5, 2025
Title Abusive Writing Heroine
Is there any update on subs for this one?
Excellent 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 tyvm
1 0
On CEO's Arrange Bride • Nov 29, 2025
Title CEO's Arrange Bride
Who directed this vertical drama? The cinematography was a masterpiece for a vertical drama.... I want to see more of his work.
7 8
Replying to Jwells • Nov 25, 2025
Title How Dare You!?
Link w/subs: https://www.bilibili.tv/en/video/4795927136835584 (geo-restricted)Dubbed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW9LW21OD_sRaw…
Is there any link with eng sub?
0 1
Replying to Sher1264 • Nov 19, 2025
Title Abusive Writing Heroine
Is there any update on subs for this one?
Is there still no working link?
0 3
Replying to Tanky Toon • Nov 11, 2025
Title Me and My Rose
I picked this drama during a casual scroll through the chaotic jungle of microdramas, hunting down a Yu Long title…
Where i can watch this...?
0 1
On Abusive Writing Heroine • Nov 11, 2025
Title Abusive Writing Heroine
Notice me when there is a link pls...
0 2
On Ni Shi Wo Sheng Ming Zhong De Guang • Nov 9, 2025
Title Ni Shi Wo Sheng Ming Zhong De Guang
Any link please...
0 2
On Heartbeat Deviation • Oct 26, 2025
Title Heartbeat Deviation
What is the name of Jiang Qiao's friend?
0 0
On Mr. Right around the Corner • Oct 19, 2025
Title Mr. Right around the Corner
Their chemistry is top notch...
2 0
On Dear Mr Hermitage • Feb 24, 2025
Title Dear Mr Hermitage
Where i can find the ost of this drama ?
0 0
Replying to ShkMattoo • Jan 21, 2025
Title Love Me, Love My Voice
I looked up a discussion thread and it says its called 'A Dream of Jiangnan'. You cloud double check it here.https://kisskh.at/discussions/really-miss-you/121599-love-you-love-my-voice-playlist-and-more
Ahh thank you... Btw...A Dream of Jiangnan is the title of the stage, name of the song they sing is White Horse Among the Reeds
2 1