Good at the beginning and go downhill near the end 😓
For the first time in my life i hope that ML didn't go back together with FL after their break up... And the scene when ML ask FL if she want to hear music and FL say yes with smile but she turned off the speaker behind his back with disappointed expression ... I know its to loud and I thought she will only lower the volume but she really turned it off ...wth...its just literally ML give all he can to comfort FL but she throw it all to the trash behind his back....
I have been watching Cdrama, Kdrama, and Jdrama for over a decade, but I have never watched any Thai dramas. I want to try my first one with a light story with great romance, and a happy ending of course..... So, is this the drama for me? Or any other recommendations ?
But sometimes fast paced romance make you jump off your chair while watching it, like Forever and Ever...ML literally…
Yep...but an early confession makes us, the audience, feel more relieved because we know both MCs have acknowledged each other's feelings and can act accordingly, instead of hiding their feelings and make some misunderstanding until the last episode 🤣. #JustMyOpinion
I have a theory that for most Chinese dramas, the leads don’t get together until at least 75% of the way through,…
But sometimes fast paced romance make you jump off your chair while watching it, like Forever and Ever...ML literally propose in episode 3 and FL accepted it ...🤣 Or in Love Me Love My Voice when ML confessing to FL while he is literally cooking at the kitchen in eps 8 🤣....
Is there a happy ending?
How is the romance?
How many annoying characters? Is it bearable to watch?