Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 29, 2023
On The Ordinary Jackpot • 5 days ago
Title The Ordinary Jackpot Spoiler
Yeah no, 4 episodes is all I can take. What is this? He fantasizes for a minute about what he might do with the money, yells at a coworker once and what's left is a subpar office drama? He didn't spend a cent wtf I'd rather see what the old lady does with her win than whatever tf this is.
3 2
Replying to Maria • 20 days ago
Am i the only one who doesn't like the older male host? Like what's his problem? He is always talking about corn.…
Nah, it's not just you. He's both clueless and condescending. And not at all empathetic.
3 0
On Heart Signal Season 9 • 25 days ago
They call those short episodes bts when most of the show feels like bts to me lmao At times I enjoy the slow and kinda wholesome vibes but sometimes they bore me
1 0
Replying to Jeliia • 28 days ago
Title Badly in Love Season 2 Spoiler
I read somewhere a comment that said Tai-chan likes unavailable women so once the chase is over and the girl catches…
Sharan won a game with and thanks to him, then chose another guy as her date. Then she started acting jealous. I'd say neither of them is the price lmao
1 0
On My Bias, My Boss • Sep 7, 2026
I don't see a reason to watch the last episode. I don't even know why I watched this far. It's always the same- they bait with something fun and unique and then dive into the same old stupid clichés. It's exhausting.
7 2
On The Love Lab • Sep 2, 2026
Title The Love Lab Spoiler
Even though the guy was cringey at times I enjoyed the first experiment. Maybe because there were just two people getting to know one another without somebody else coming in between.
The other two experiments were kinda annoying to me. Especially the last one. I skipped whenever a certain someone felt the need to explain -yet again- how and why she was horny for one guy but wanted to marry another.
1 0
On My Bias, My Boss • Sep 1, 2026
Title My Bias, My Boss Spoiler
ep.9: Not them being shaken up by their "first love" from 15 ! years ago. Like seriously?🙄 And she didn't have a life either? Still obsessing over that one dude from high school ? Gimme a break
27 2
On Badly in Love Season 2 • Aug 29, 2026
I just saw a reel of Taichan getting his hair dyed silver and he looks insane. Had he done the show with that look, all the girls would've gone after him.
2 0
On Wrong Carriage, Right Groom • Aug 28, 2026
ep.9: So the doctor guy left his wife and home time and again and for 2 years in a row and when she was not having it his feelings were hurt and he never came back and that's somehow her fault and she wants him back??? Wow.
0 0
Replying to salmaMk • Aug 22, 2026
it's not even abt becoming chill they couldn't cling more than 1min 😂 most are just full ol bs
Imagine there wasn't any security and they had to keep going 😂
0 1
Replying to urchinscratch • Aug 20, 2026
Title Badly in Love Season 2 Spoiler
if they're not going to be a bit lenient on a show full of delinquents whats the point. did they all have matching…
I'd agree with you if it had only been the second incident (with the bedroom) but not the first one.
1 0