Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 11 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 22, 2025
Replying to Whatever dawg • Apr 9, 2026
Title Magic Lover
Sigh… I guess I’m the only one who wants Ohm AND a new partner on this series. I want Ohm to still play this…
No you are not alone on this, I need Ohm in this series but he still seems sad, so I dont really think he can commit to a new partner. I also cant see him with anyone else who’s currently under dmd
20 0
Replying to Triage • Apr 5, 2026
Title Magic Lover
Happened to me Winny Satang, Ohm Leng, now Jimmy Ohm!
You guys need to send me your stan list so I dont stan them 😭
2 0
Replying to obsessedwithtv23 • Apr 3, 2026
Title Magic Lover
IM SO SADDD💔💔💔 I loved themmmmI’m really wondering who might replace jimmyohm in this. Who do you guys…
I think it will probably be a couple who hasn’t had their own series yet and matches the energy of Ohm. LatteKim or Northotto are my guesses or Ohm with someone else but I dont know if thats going to happen ..
5 0
Replying to vivi • Mar 29, 2026
remove joongdunk from the name, they would be disappointed with you
This account is clearly rage bait and wants to get people to hate them
2 1
Replying to warrie • Mar 27, 2026
I’m disappointed. It’s like they are in different shows, one is acting in a comedy and the other in a serious…
Maybe its not for you then but as the other comments already said THATS THE POINT !
1 0
Replying to BriBri • Mar 6, 2026
Wow this series has been a long time coming and is finally airing! Hoping for another hit after Khemjira because…
It’s from the same director as Khemjira and they really took their time. After watching the trailer I’m sure it will be great!
3 1
On Magic Lover • Jan 1, 2026
Title Magic Lover
I saw many comments asking when this will start filming or get released, so let me break this down a little.

Magic lover was in WeTVs lineup for 2026 and all the main couples dont have other work for next year (till now). So we can assume it will be filmed and aired in 2026 (probably late 2026).

Upcoming series (most likely):
Duang with You (this will be airing soon)
Love upon a Time (almost finished filming, will air after Duang)
Your Third (started workshops, next to be filmed)
Mr. Fanboy (started workshops)

The once left are:
Magic Lover (WeTV lineup)
You(r)Tuber (IQIYI lineup)
Hug E-Lhee the Musical (IQIYI lineup)
_____
Restart (no announcement yet)
Unknown Lover (no pilot yet)

They will announce a lineup early this year but those series will probably air in 2027+ because so many series are still not filmed or aired.

Let’s pray at this point …
32 2
Replying to Learial • Dec 18, 2025
Neflix is so strict and also this is releasing worldwide Netflix
It’s on Netflix global so every country that has Netflix should have it
21 3
Replying to Phinda • Nov 29, 2025
Forever stuck on episode 4. Might consider dropping after reading these comments here.
Its really bad, like normally I would say build your own opinion about it but … save yourself the time 😭
0 0
Replying to irisartemys • Nov 25, 2025
Another queerbaiting slop. Their fans will eat anything thrown at them
A slap in the face for queer people, who thought this is a good idea ..
7 0
Replying to AnanyaGavte • Nov 22, 2025
Some people say their are 26Q
They should announce something in the next few days / weeks 🙏🏻
0 0
Replying to AnanyaGavte • Nov 22, 2025
Some people say their are 26Q
They could start it while still filming. The next prince and Khemjira also started airing without being fully filmed. And they first said LUAT will be December or January and postponed it to March so DWY could be December / January now
3 2
On Me and Thee • Nov 19, 2025
Title Me and Thee
As someone who doesn’t like the comedy in most thai bls this was surprisingly well made because it’s the whole point of Thee’s character. I didn’t like some sound effects. Gmm shows often have these and Im not a fan of it in general. Other than that good job to everyone for EP1 !
12 2
Replying to liamhain • Nov 19, 2025
Title Me and Thee
I think cutting down to 10 (or even less) episodes will do GMM good. While I generally enjoy their series (I am…
I have to agree with this. As much as I want to see 12 episodes, the series always start promising and then they drag the plot and EP 11 & 12 are barely watchable. They should just do as much episodes as needed without adding nonsense to the script, making a unnecessary time skip or out of no where side story
0 1
Replying to Nabi • Nov 17, 2025
NEVERMIND JJ SAID THEY DONT KNOW YET 😭 I’m confused myself bear with me.
No your english is fine don’t worry. Currently the place where they have to film is flooded, thats why they are considering to postpone the release date which would be good to be honest. I don’t want them to rush and ruin it.

I like them as well, so waiting a little longer is ok.
4 0
Replying to Nabi • Nov 17, 2025
Update: Net said it will be postponed to next year
NEVERMIND JJ SAID THEY DONT KNOW YET 😭 I’m confused myself bear with me.
2 2