News
On Shine (Orchestric Ver.) • Sep 13, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
I hate you all for being right…….
4 0
Replying to hederae • Sep 13, 2025
Title Khemjira
I've almost finished reading the novel and i think they did a really great job with the series!! the novel sometimes…
I liked reading the Novel but at some point it really felt like something is missing and I got bored a little. I feel like they do really good in the series for now.
1 2
Replying to dalie • Sep 13, 2025
Title Khemjira
lmaooo so who wants to fight peem with me after today's ep
Pong is taking it for this week. Pharan better make it up asap, he made me so mad
6 1
Replying to ara131195 • Sep 11, 2025
Title Love upon a Time
So will this come at end of this year
It seems to depend on how well filming is going. Net said he doesn’t know.. could be end of this year or beginning of next year
4 0
Replying to any_anka • Sep 6, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
Am I the only one who's totally not into the relationship between Trin and Tanwa?
I sadly have to agree. The build up does not make any sense. As viewers we need to understand why they like each other but they did not manage to show this. They made us like Trin and Victor because their connection feels much more natural from a storytelling perspective
10 0
Replying to heonthao • Sep 6, 2025
Title Khemjira
also, i really never before met a cast so well chosen... because why do they actually look like the characters…
They will definitely play together. For Kengnamping the next project will be Magic Lover and For Tlefirstone its You(r)tuber. You can watch both pilots on yt. They picked Namping for Khem and Firstone for Jet first and whoever they choose as partners would be Peem and Chan. In the end all of them fit their roles so good.
2 1
Replying to lemontwist • Sep 6, 2025
Title Khemjira
is it only me that thinks FirstOne look alike mix ?
Many people are saying this. I kinda see it. They could be brothers
4 0
Replying to PragnaKedlaya • Sep 5, 2025
Title Khemjira
Ahhh , thinking that I will watch ep 5 tomorrow and have to wait again for a whole week.. it's the most difficult…
Should have give us all 12 Episodes at once 😭
5 0
Replying to eliogetsbored • Sep 4, 2025
Title Magic Lover
everyone hates whimsy but not me, i’m so ready to the point idc if it’s cringe or trash. i’m too sat to…
This! Through the pilot we know exactly that it will be cringe so if anyone watches this with the expectation it will have a brilliant plot thats their fault. I’m soooo ready for the series and the chaotic energy of the three pairings
4 0
On Magic Lover • Sep 4, 2025
Title Magic Lover
Some of you guys are really negative about this and it didn’t even start yet. If you don’t like the idea it’s fine but talking about unfair treatment and similar things without even seeing anything is just spreading negative energy for no reason. Let us enjoy this silly show. Some shows doesn’t have to be all serious and the boys are also excited about it.
41 3
Replying to Eina • Sep 4, 2025
Title Magic Lover
GUYS??? did they start the workshop or smth?
They did not but it seems like something is up lately.. We are not far away I think
5 0
Replying to Jazz07 • Sep 4, 2025
Title Khemjira
I was scared it would start off good but end up like the next prince and the pacing would be off. But so far it’s…
I’m also a little anxious because of what happened to tnp but I think they really tried to include as much as they could from the Novel because the Novel is a huge success in Thailand and they didn’t want the readers to get offended. They listened to a lot of suggestions from the audience who watched the pilot. Also you can clearly see they concentrate on every characters Story and its not just fillers or fanservice. So my hopes are a little more up then before.
1 0
Replying to 11929447 • Sep 3, 2025
Title Love upon a Time
Did they even interact during the sports day all the videos that said they did were wrong it was Tommy not Net…
Not really in some videos it was Tutor and in some Tommy. The only interaction they had is nodding to each other as they walk in different directions, thats it. Also James did interact with JJ more than with Net. People have to let Netjames go. Net is really happy with JJ.
4 0
Replying to Nabi • Aug 31, 2025
Title Khemjira
I definitely cried a lot. A rollercoaster of feelings I would say. I’m waiting for your comparison with the…
I did ! It’s really helpful. For EP 4 it will be a lot more I think so I’m excited to also read your opinion on the changes
1 0
Replying to Smediya • Aug 30, 2025
Title Khemjira
Peem's jealousy arc is coming 🤭🤣
Peem and Keng both suffer 😂
4 0
Replying to dalie • Aug 30, 2025
Title Khemjira
how was ep4 guys
I definitely cried a lot. A rollercoaster of feelings I would say. I’m waiting for your comparison with the Novel 🫡
7 2
Replying to eighthsense • Aug 30, 2025
Title Khemjira Spoiler
So when peem says he isn't pawat and khemjira isn't khemika, the past is past... does that mean in future he loves…
This and I dont think it was really for comparison he just remembers their past lives and I think thats what they wanted to show us but I get why people could interpret it differently. He even said to Yod that Khemjira is not Khemmika and he makes it clear every now and then.
6 0
Replying to lily • Aug 30, 2025
Title Khemjira
ok i feel so bad im not hating and i dont want ppl answering or replying to my comment with a full paragraph like…
Everyone has different opinions and thats totally fine if you not straight up hate it just to hate it. It doesn’t have to appeal to everyone the same way. I read the Novel and waited a long time for this and they are doing a great job in adapting the Novel into the series.
4 0
On Khemjira • Aug 27, 2025
Title Khemjira
27/08/25 - Q64
3 0
Replying to Vickie • Aug 24, 2025
Title Khemjira
holding on as much as i can before i start so the weekly wait isn’t that annoying. how is it compared to the…
They’re really focusing on the plot. The main leads aren’t always in the spotlight and you can see how every character plays their part in the story. I also don’t get any fanservice vibes, everything feels like it makes sense. So far so good.
18 0
