K-Drama
Replying to Haru • May 28, 2025
Title Khemjira
Do you know where they said that?
In an Interview on today’s award show. I dm’ed you the Link
2 0
Replying to malta • May 28, 2025
Title Khemjira
Oh it's a lot 😯 so total like 60-70
Their last event schedule will be 31/05 for now so I hope they will start filming next month again. They could air the episodes and continue filmimg (they did it with tnp because they couldn’t finish filming) so I still hope they will air it Aug/Sep.
4 0
Replying to malta • May 28, 2025
Title Khemjira
Oh it's a lot 😯 so total like 60-70
Q45 finished before they took a break so if we count 20-30 on top of it would be 65-75Qs, yes. 😭
2 2
Replying to EmaraSign • May 28, 2025
Title Khemjira
I will say, I read the novel for this and it was a massive let down. Hope the show is better.
What are the things you didn’t like about it?
1 2
On Khemjira • May 28, 2025
Title Khemjira
Update: Firstone said today that around 20-30Qs are left
15 6
Replying to Khemjira • May 26, 2025
Title Khemjira
Replying to deleted comment
They should start doing more than one show cause otherwise we have to wait 2 years for a show to be aired
1 1
Replying to Purnima Ninzz • May 26, 2025
Title Khemjira
how many Q's are left????
It will have around 60Qs as far as we know.
2 0
Replying to Leon Morita • May 19, 2025
Title Dare You to Death
Is it soon yet? I am getting impatient lol
We dont know, they didnt start filming yet
2 0
Replying to tamilkrishna • May 16, 2025
Title Khemjira Spoiler
Usually i dont read novel/mahwa/manhua before watching it's adaptation cause always ended up not liking the actual…
I lost my patients as well and read it. They said they will make changes to it, it will be more comedic than in the Novel and in the Trailer we can see some changes though. E.g. Khem being more feisty which I like more than the book one tbh. Fishing for the best because I really look forward for this.
4 1
Replying to Nabi • May 10, 2025
Title The Next Prince
Literally as if its the worst thing they watched .. Insanity.
No worries your english is fine! Toxic fan behaviour is so unnecessary. If they don't like them, they don't have to watch it. It’s that simple. I’m glad Domundi became more known; I personally discovered them this year through dmd friendship season one. They do a great job!
1 0
Replying to Water • May 10, 2025
Title Khemjira
Most probably cause domundi never aired 2 bl's at once
They dont have a release order. For now if nothing happen we think Khemjira will be next. After that maybe Zomvivor? Because they said it will released somewhere in Q4 and the filming is already done.
4 0
Replying to Nabi • May 10, 2025
Title The Next Prince
Literally as if its the worst thing they watched .. Insanity.
I really think ist targeted hate towards ZNN .. I just dont know why they hate them that much.
1 2
Replying to Novelist Nickie • May 9, 2025
Title The Next Prince
Anyone who gave this series a 1.5 rating after one episode is crazy.
Literally as if its the worst thing they watched .. Insanity.
7 4
Replying to Kepi • May 9, 2025
Title The Next Prince
It isn't a fair rating, there are people rating it low who do not like ZeeNuNew. Someone gave the first episode…
I’m watching it (mainly bc of NetJJ) and I thought the first episode was pretty good. I liked ZeeNuNews acting and it was well produced. That’s why I was wondering what’s up with the rating after just one Episode. Why are some people that toxic.. Thanks for explaining!
6 0
Replying to Wonda447 • May 9, 2025
Title The Next Prince
When will episode 2 come😭
Tomorrow !
4 1
On The Next Prince • May 9, 2025
Title The Next Prince
Whats with the rating??…
1 2
Replying to PorTeeTeePor • May 5, 2025
Title Khemjira
how many Qs are there?
Around 60Qs
7 1
Replying to Nabi • May 4, 2025
Title Khemjira
People on twt assume 60Qs
It will probably air after the next prince is over so we have to wait till august/september
1 0
Replying to DzemKiwiowy • May 3, 2025
Title Top Form
maybe it's just not for me but so far I don't like it
Same it started good but the whole miscommunication over and over again is just frustrating. I like their acting and chemistry but the plot seems empty. Ep. 9 was hard to watch ..
1 0
Replying to Nabi • May 3, 2025
Title Khemjira
People on twt assume 60Qs
They use it to explain the process it’s like filming days/scenes they have to complete. Currently they are on Q39. And no worries I also didnt get it in the beginning.
3 1
