I'm at the premiere and it exceeded my already high expectations! I can't wait for everyone to cheer Khemjira…
I hope you had a lot of fun. It looked beautiful from the livestream, videos and pictures. I’m glad the audience liked the first Episode so I’m looking forward to it !
this is so true! seems like they rely on the actors’ visual / face card and nc scenes to keep the viewers stay…
Yeah they had 70 filming days starting in August 2024. It was around a year since the filming days weren’t back to back. I think that’s enough time. But what I really meant was the overall process, from picking up the series to writing the script and everything around it. This was their biggest budget yet and I’m afraid most of it went into the location and aesthetics.
I didn't even mind the fighting scenes but you are right !
this is so true! seems like they rely on the actors’ visual / face card and nc scenes to keep the viewers stay…
I don't know what’s up with the bad writing but they surely see the feedback and have the budget to get professionals.
I enjoyed the first few episodes but after that it went down hill. I really had high hopes, maybe thats why I’m upset about how this turned out in the end. They relied on Zeenunew fans for sure but a lot of us watched it because the trailer was aesthetically pleasant and it was something new (not a school / music bl). They even had over two years to make this work.
DMD really needs better scriptwriters. How do they manage to mess up the story in every single project? There’s no proper character development, the plot is all over the place, and so many things are left unresolved. Even the well-written characters from the novel end up being a complete mess in the show. Why did Paytai go through all of that just for a two minute "I’m sorry please take me back" moment after Ramil lost the competition. That’s such lazy writing. It would be better for them not to end up together after the mess in Ep 13.
And don’t even get me started on the NC scenes. The cuts and positions are so unnatural. DMD picking up interesting stories only to completely mess them up. The actors deserved so much better because they were the only ones actually doing a good job.
i was really looking forward to this one but then i got impatient so I'm reading the novel rn and actually love…
I think it will still be slow burn but they surely will include more romance in it. The author of the novel and the actors themselves said they did adjust the script. They also made Khemjira older so the uncomfortable age gap isn’t there anymore
DMD cant handle all the projects.. I hope it doesn’t affect the series at the end. They surely have to hire…
Yeah, I know all that and personally I would rather wait than end up with a rushed or poorly made series. But DMD is just bad when it comes to timing and knowing where to focus. They need more staff for all the projects they are handling. It has been the same issue with other series. Projects overlap, they cannot stick to the schedules and in the end they mess things up. There are plot holes, editing problems, important parts of the novels are left out, and the scripts are poorly written.
okay .. can someone persuade me to watch this .. the ratings and comments are kind of mixed and i´m unsure if…
It depends on your likings. If you dont like action or angsty stories this one isn’t for you. I enjoyed it so far and the acting is good. You can see every emotion so clearly even from their eyes. Especially in EP 8.
They suddenly stopped filming khemjirah and TNP ( they had less than 10 Q left to finish) does anyone know what…
DMD cant handle all the projects.. I hope it doesn’t affect the series at the end. They surely have to hire more people if they want to keep all the projects up.
Is it right to assume that this series will air after The Next Prince or will there be some other series?? 🤔
They still say it will be within Q3 and this is Jul-Sep. Considering TnP is airing and in a week or some Suntiny as well it will be late aug/september. But who knows.. DmD loves to postpone series if they can’t get it done in time. Today Keng said they will start filming again soon.
1 - I don't know how they'll develop his character in the series, but based on the trailer, he seems bolder and more outspoken. I hope they keep it that way, because I also didn’t like Khem being so whiny in the novel.
2 - I personally didn’t get bored, but I get what you mean. We’ll have to wait and see for this one. I really can’t tell how it’s going to turn out in terms of pacing.
3 - This is something that is in most of those “I know you from the past” series. I also hope they build it up properly. As I said, I think they'll make Khem’s character bolder, so hopefully the shyness fades quickly.
4 - The age gap was something I had to completely ignore in the novel. Like you said they’ve corrected it in the series, so that should be fine. As for the NC scenes, I think we’ll get them towards the end - it’s probably going to be a slow burn. I’m just basing this on the trailer and my experience with DMD shows, but I think they’ll get there earlier than they did in the novel.
Additionally, they mentioned that they won’t stick 100% to the original script and will be adding new elements. I remember them saying it’s funnier. If you end up watching it, it would be interesting to read your thoughts on how those points turned out.
I didn't even mind the fighting scenes but you are right !
I enjoyed the first few episodes but after that it went down hill. I really had high hopes, maybe thats why I’m upset about how this turned out in the end. They relied on Zeenunew fans for sure but a lot of us watched it because the trailer was aesthetically pleasant and it was something new (not a school / music bl). They even had over two years to make this work.
And don’t even get me started on the NC scenes. The cuts and positions are so unnatural. DMD picking up interesting stories only to completely mess them up. The actors deserved so much better because they were the only ones actually doing a good job.
2 - I personally didn’t get bored, but I get what you mean. We’ll have to wait and see for this one. I really can’t tell how it’s going to turn out in terms of pacing.
3 - This is something that is in most of those “I know you from the past” series. I also hope they build it up properly. As I said, I think they'll make Khem’s character bolder, so hopefully the shyness fades quickly.
4 - The age gap was something I had to completely ignore in the novel. Like you said they’ve corrected it in the series, so that should be fine. As for the NC scenes, I think we’ll get them towards the end - it’s probably going to be a slow burn. I’m just basing this on the trailer and my experience with DMD shows, but I think they’ll get there earlier than they did in the novel.
Additionally, they mentioned that they won’t stick 100% to the original script and will be adding new elements. I remember them saying it’s funnier. If you end up watching it, it would be interesting to read your thoughts on how those points turned out.