Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 20 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 22, 2025
Replying to Miku • Aug 9, 2025
Title Khemjira
Can anyone tell me if the YouTube one cut or uncut?
Its cut!
0 8
Replying to MiserableWithYou • Aug 9, 2025
Title Khemjira
of all the threats I’ve heard, “I’m leaking your number”, is definitely top 5 🤣🤣🤣🤣
For Pharan its probably the most scariest threat
2 0
Replying to Gidi Sela • Aug 9, 2025
Title Khemjira
It is hour later than above.
The timer is probably for tv airing time. Its always one hour earlier than iqiyi and yt
1 0
Replying to Nabi • Aug 7, 2025
Title Khemjira Spoiler
I fear the same people are involved but let’s wait and see. For Episode one everyone liked it so far but TNP…
After Episode 7 it went down hill but maybe you will like it. It was just not what I was expecting character, script & pacing wise.
2 2
Replying to Nabi • Aug 7, 2025
That company messing everything up again. Imaging you have a whole year to place the schedules in and then you…
As far as I know the production team also changed
0 0
Replying to dank_by • Aug 7, 2025
Title Khemjira
Wow they are still filming? But its fine, they have 12 weeks to edit it
They do because of some delays (weather, schedule conflicts and firststone had a injury so he couldn’t film for a while)
0 0
Replying to dank_by • Aug 7, 2025
Title Khemjira
I am so hyped! The vibes are immaculate
Me too! It suits the vibe of Khemjira so well
0 0
Replying to asianndramaz • Aug 5, 2025
I cant bring myself to speak anything even in real life after this ep
I read the Novel and thought I was prepared but noooo I’m devasted. How to wait till next week
2 1
Replying to Revenged Love • Aug 5, 2025
Replying to deleted comment
They probably cut the NC scenes way shorter after they took a break. As for the bts, the fans suspect that they don’t upload them anymore cause the actor of Wang Shuo got hate under every upload. Maybe it has another reason but thats what I read.

As for ABO it’s still on the international platforms. I think China couldn’t take Omegaverse.
1 1
Replying to Newlight2025 • Aug 5, 2025
Title Khemjira
Who is the screenwriter for this series? I hope not the same one as for TNP 😔
I fear the same people are involved but let’s wait and see. For Episode one everyone liked it so far but TNP was good as well in the beginning 😭
8 4
On Reset • Aug 5, 2025
Title Reset
It was pure art. Best bl I’ve watched this year for sure. We had a couple with amazing chemistry and a story that actually worked. The cinematography was beautiful and the acting was good across the entire cast. The communication between them was clear (thank you, finally!). Thada is such a green flag it felt like something inside me healed. Everything just felt right and in place. I will miss this for sure.

Everyone who didn’t watched it yet, go watch it!
12 0
Replying to Nabi • Aug 5, 2025
That company messing everything up again. Imaging you have a whole year to place the schedules in and then you…
I get that delays are common but I still feel like stepping away from a project entirely isn’t something a director would do unless there was really no other option. If both projects are under the same company and they had time to plan it seems like some rescheduling could’ve been done. It’s not just about delays it’s also about prioritizing and both projects didn’t start filming yet so what was so hard? Changing the director last minute will affect the outcome
4 3
Replying to sjay • Aug 4, 2025
GMM I SWEAR TO GOD, YOU BETTER PUT IN A GOOD DIRECTOR FOR THIS. IF THIS DRAMA GETS RUINED BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T PUT…
That company messing everything up again. Imaging you have a whole year to place the schedules in and then you overlap it? :)))
2 5
Replying to kokomifish • Aug 4, 2025
Dunk posted on his insta that they started filming
Nooo its the workshop no filming yet
7 1
Replying to Munch • Aug 4, 2025
what character is he even playing, hes just there.. lol
I thought so he was in the family picture with them, but maybe I’m wrong..
1 0
Replying to VALAK • Aug 3, 2025
To say that people are already hooked with this series would be an understatement..... I don't know why only jimmy…
I think it depends on what they want to do as actors. They get scripts or ideas suggested and can say yes or no to it
5 0
Replying to Munch • Aug 3, 2025
what character is he even playing, hes just there.. lol
The brother of the Dr.
2 2
Replying to Smart Mouse • Aug 3, 2025
why rating 8.0 so low???
Everyone’s acting weird you just asked a question damn. Let me try to explain it as far as I witnessed some bls get bot ratings at first but after some time it will get better. Let’s wait and see. It also happened with some other bls.
1 0