I read the novel and from my perspective they are doing a great job so far. Even though I read it it is still interesting because they added some things that are not in the novel but in a good way. You can clearly see that they did their research. It is more focused on the plot as the main leads do not appear in every scene which is good because many bls lack that point.
I haven’t read the novel so I might be a bit slow, but I just want to confirm what’s happening at the start…
It’s all correct. To 4. We saw in the series that Peem is telling Chayos (Wats brother) that Khemmika and Khemjira are not the same but he cant let her go.
It’s the same actor for Wat and Peem right, but the others aren’t looking the same (gender is obviously different) so they are not portrayed by the same actors. I wrote it somewhere else in the comments but I will also write it here to make it a little bit clearer. In Buddhism there’s no permanent soul. Khemjira isn’t Khemmika coming back, he is a new person just carrying some karma from before. This is same for the other characters as well from the perspective of Buddhism
this is so good, but the reincarnation plot turns me off so hard since the ML is aware of his past life and also…
In Buddhism there’s no permanent soul. Khemjira isn’t Khemmika coming back, he is a new person just carrying some karma from before. I don’t know if they will explain it any further (I hope they will) but the timeline with Khemmika doesn’t matter for the romantic plot of Khemjira and Peem.
Can someone tell me difference between cut and uncut version??
The uncut version is with all scenes, dialogues and mature content (so it has no censorship). The cut version is an edited version for TV that removes or changes scenes that are violent ( bloody ones) or adult themes. For Khemjira I would suggest to watch the uncut because it makes more sense overall.
So people are asking why Khemmika wasn't reborn as a woman again. Because they wanted it to be a woman again.…
I will never understand that type of people because wdym you can watch so many shows but decide to be homophobic towards a bl? When they dont like it they can watch other series or write them yourself atp. No one is holding them at gunpoint to watch this.
I think the main reason why many of us did not like how the series turned out is a mix of expectations from novel…
I get your point, I think if you go in without any expectation it can be enjoyable. I just wanted to let you know why people are disappointed. And for anyone who might read this give it a try and decide for yourself. We all have different taste and standards.
I'm not sure why most people are hating i personally enjoyed it .it was giving princess diaries ×hallmark Christmas…
I think the main reason why many of us did not like how the series turned out is a mix of expectations from novel readers and the way DMD marketed it. Story wise it just did not live up to the hype. They really mishandled some of the characters and the plot was not as strong as advertised. A lot of the conversations did not feel realistic at all and came across as awkward or forced at times.
Another issue I personally had is how Princess Ava was treated. In the novel she did not withdraw from the competition but in the series she did. This completely removed the strong and powerful woman element that made her character interesting and left her feeling like she was just there for decoration (like she was barely seen).
Overall the show struggled with underdeveloped subplots inconsistent character motivations and dialogue that often felt unnatural. It looked beautiful but good visuals cannot cover up weak storytelling.
I still haven't started this series, although I really want to. Under genres it says 'horror'. Is it? Because…
Hey, it really depends on you. Some say it’s scary and some dont find it scary at all. The first Episode had jumpscares and was a little scary for me but the second one wasn’t scary at all. Maybe try watching it on the day.
It’s the same actor for Wat and Peem right, but the others aren’t looking the same (gender is obviously different) so they are not portrayed by the same actors. I wrote it somewhere else in the comments but I will also write it here to make it a little bit clearer. In Buddhism there’s no permanent soul. Khemjira isn’t Khemmika coming back, he is a new person just carrying some karma from before. This is same for the other characters as well from the perspective of Buddhism
Another issue I personally had is how Princess Ava was treated. In the novel she did not withdraw from the competition but in the series she did. This completely removed the strong and powerful woman element that made her character interesting and left her feeling like she was just there for decoration (like she was barely seen).
Overall the show struggled with underdeveloped subplots inconsistent character motivations and dialogue that often felt unnatural. It looked beautiful but good visuals cannot cover up weak storytelling.