Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 30 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 22, 2025
Replying to dalie • Aug 16, 2025
Title Khemjira
a reminder before ep2 airs for everyone to watch it on iqiyi or the uncut version because whatever you're seeing…
This episode wont be on YT. Only on TV and IQIYI
3 0
Replying to cherryhaze • Aug 16, 2025
Title Khemjira
first epsiode was super good. the only thing I would say is namping needs to work on acting scared. every time…
Khem has been seeing ghosts since he was little which is why he isn’t that scared of them
5 0
Replying to _ • Aug 15, 2025
Title Khemjira
A lot of people say that haters are mass low-rating the show, does anyone know why they're hating though? Just…
- MDL has bl haters who rate every bl low after EP 1 (so normally the bls all starting with lower ratings)
- Other fandoms rating it low because this show actually doing good and they just hate other couples success. Toxic one sided fanwars.
0 0
Replying to LunarOrchidBloom • Aug 15, 2025
Title Khemjira
is it because people don't like the horror elements?
Other fandoms targeted this because its doing good and bl hater squad that rate every bl low
1 3
Replying to ella • Aug 15, 2025
Title Khemjira
I have noticed that this series has a rating of 6.4 on IMDBIt has one written up review by a user who created…
People just hate to hate at this point. It probably gets higher once the show is completed.. The good thing is that they are doing well on TV show rating and most people know that MDL rankings are not portraying how the show really is..
0 1
Replying to Nabi • Aug 12, 2025
Title Khemjira
Antis, Hater .. whatever you want to call them. Hopefully it will went up when more people rate it.
Aof said 6 digits
0 0
Replying to ella • Aug 12, 2025
Title Khemjira
I have noticed that this series has a rating of 6.4 on IMDBIt has one written up review by a user who created…
The same person has a new created acc here as well and gave it 6 stars. Like …
2 3
Replying to TamiDior • Aug 12, 2025
Title Khemjira
Right I don't understand this rating, guys this should be at at least 8.8. Let's get it together
Antis, Hater .. whatever you want to call them. Hopefully it will went up when more people rate it.
7 4
Replying to AnanyaGavte • Aug 12, 2025
Title Khemjira
Why the rating is low . I mean there is a only one ep release some people give it review seriously man also the…
It’s targeted. On IQIYI suddenly 700 hundred 1star ratings appeared. Haters don’t like that it’s good. I also saw some accounts that opened just yesterday giving this a bad rating on here.
9 1
Replying to sjay • Aug 11, 2025
Title Khemjira
Darn, I watched the YT version, but didn't realize it was the cut version and that it would cut a few important…
The uncut version is much better.. I hope they dont cut important parts from the plot anymore. I get that they have limited minutes for the TV version but still it has to make sense even if it’s cut.
4 0
Replying to Nabi • Aug 10, 2025
Title Khemjira Spoiler
For the first Episode it was good. Kinda fast when you compare it with the Novel but they had to make it faster…
The novel is mainly focused on the plot and horror with hints of romance. Khem is really shy about everything and the age gap in the novel is pretty big (they changed it for the series). The romance in the novel only appeared in the extra chapters so the build up wasn’t good. I hope it will make more sense in the series. They’re adding more romance for the adaptation but I don’t think it will overshadow the plot.
1 1
Replying to JAMCOabc123 • Aug 10, 2025
Title Khemjira
I've never seen this PC before - meaning Keng and Namping. Frankly, I would have never put those two together…
They chose each other as partners
6 1
Replying to perfect_misfit • Aug 10, 2025
Title Khemjira Spoiler
Did they change Chan's character? 🤔 I mean, in the pilot he already knew about Pharan and looked like he was…
No they didn’t change it. At the beginning he is just a veeeery curious colleague of them. The scenes you saw of him in the Trailer will come but later.
2 1
Replying to Amigo_Love • Aug 10, 2025
Title Khemjira Spoiler
How is the pacing of plot and romance?
For the first Episode it was good. Kinda fast when you compare it with the Novel but they had to make it faster so Pharan can appear. The romance will be slow burn
3 5
Replying to dalie • Aug 9, 2025
Title Khemjira
guys I'm thinking about waiting out till ep2 since it's only one ep per week how scary was the horror part??
I’ve seen people say it’s not scary at all to saying it’s really scary so it depends on how easily you get scared.
2 1
Replying to Nabi • Aug 9, 2025
Title Khemjira
Its cut!
DMD always releases a cut version for TV and an uncut version for streaming. There are several reasons for this. First TV networks have fixed time slots so the episodes must fit a specific length. They are also strict about NC scenes, depictions of blood and similar content so some parts can’t be shown in the TV version. Streaming platforms don’t have the same broadcast restrictions.
1 1
Replying to lily • Aug 9, 2025
Title Khemjira
anyways yall so a person whos oppsesed with Korea is called koreanboo which i dont believe in cuz its no ones…
For Japan its weeb and for China Sinophile. Thailand and the Philippines dont have such word as far as I know
1 1
Replying to Nabi • Aug 9, 2025
Title Khemjira
Its cut!
They uploaded the uncut but if you have any means to support them watch the yt one as well 🙏🏻
1 6
Replying to SHIVER • Aug 9, 2025
Title Khemjira
we've uncut version or just the one on YouTube ?
The uncut version is on IQIYI
0 1