Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 30 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 22, 2025
Replying to zamperx • Aug 18, 2025
Could it be it was some kind of mixed up, someone else and not Knight? Otherwise hard to believe this kind of…
Thanks for answering. What is there to forgive.. This is so wrong in any way. I really hope they did changed this in the series… and its not Knight.,
0 0
Replying to ifunanya • Aug 17, 2025
“Yes, because every plot twist in a series has to fit your modern ethics handbook 🤯.”
What context do you need for rape?
2 1
Replying to ifunanya • Aug 17, 2025
“Yes, because every plot twist in a series has to fit your modern ethics handbook 🤯.”
So the plot twist being “Well I raped you and then I made you trust me and be together with me. Before that I told you to trust me.” ???

If you are into those tropes well enjoy it then but this is labeled as comedy/romance and not as rape. Like we are not here for a Victim Abuser relationship as the f main plot.
2 3
Replying to Dar20 • Aug 17, 2025
If you Think about it a guy who Asks permission to kiss him and didnt try to do ANYTHING to him while away at…
I really hope they dont play the “I was drunk”, “I regret everything”, “I liked you since xyz”, “that wasn’t the real me”-card..
1 1
Replying to lisahiatt • Aug 17, 2025
no kidding!!! why not tell him if you're really didn't want Mild to be with Knight!?
Girl you jinxed it take it back 😭
1 0
Replying to lisahiatt • Aug 17, 2025
no kidding!!! why not tell him if you're really didn't want Mild to be with Knight!?
You are right he was grinning the whole time…
1 0
Replying to lisahiatt • Aug 17, 2025
no kidding!!! why not tell him if you're really didn't want Mild to be with Knight!?
The whole situation was so wrong handled. I don't even think they can come back from this. I mean even with Knight. If he didn't do it why didn't he talk about this situation before Mild is hearing it from a random girl? I watched many bad plots but this WAS SUPOSSED TO BE FLUFFY 😭
3 2
Replying to ifunanya • Aug 17, 2025
“Right?? I don’t think it was Knight either (and I really hope not 🙏), but the brother’s behavior was…
I’m still in disbelief.. so bad written. It doesn’t even make sense
2 1
Replying to lisahiatt • Aug 17, 2025
no kidding!!! why not tell him if you're really didn't want Mild to be with Knight!?
Right?! And the “Just tell him. He definitely cant handle it.” Is he Milds brother or his enemy? I’m just shocked. Who in the right mind would write something like this and mess up two characters at the same time. I would understand if the brothers don’t get along in the first place but thats not the case.
7 6
Replying to zamperx • Aug 17, 2025
Could it be it was some kind of mixed up, someone else and not Knight? Otherwise hard to believe this kind of…
NO WAY I was hoping it was not him………. If they didn’t change it in the series this deserves 0 stars and no one should watch it actually. Do they end up together and how is Mild forgiving him??
0 2
On Doctor's Mine • Aug 17, 2025
I dont think it was Knight (and I also hope it wasn’t him because wtf) but can we talk about what’s wrong with the brother? Like why would he not tell Mild and get it “exposed” in a game in front of everyone. What kind of brother does that.
16 14
Replying to dalie • Aug 17, 2025
Title Khemjira Spoiler
hello I'm back with comparison spoilers between novel and drama ep2,- like i said before the entire peem and khem…
I just wanted to thank you. I read the Novel but it’s been a while and sometimes while I’m watching the series I’m thinking “did I really read that or is it new” so this helps a lot.

I like that they slowly unfold the love story (between both couples) because in the Novel it was like “and here you have your couples”. And yes the DV sub plot was not well done. Just Pharans take on it was good and that the man left at the end. It’s a serious topic if they want to include it they shouldn’t handle this so carelessly. The Novel isn’t that long so I’m curious how they will fill the series.
2 1
Replying to Nabi • Aug 17, 2025
Title Khemjira Spoiler
!SPOILER! Don’t read if you don’t want to get spoiled (even though I hid it).Khemika is actually Khemjira…
We dont know him yet. No not the cat, but (hopefully) they will talk or show who he was in the past.
0 0
Replying to Nabi • Aug 16, 2025
Title Khemjira Spoiler
!SPOILER! Don’t read if you don’t want to get spoiled (even though I hid it).Khemika is actually Khemjira…
In short: she softens after speaking with her reincarnated son who also shows her that she and Khems past self were connected and that Khem helped her in a previous life.
0 2
Replying to Shadowpetal • Aug 16, 2025
Title Khemjira
ep 2??? where?
IQIYI if you want to know the legal one
4 0
Replying to jyothiv • Aug 16, 2025
Title Khemjira
i like that everything is related to khem and he is all clueless but knows abt the situation like everything is…
The casting director deserves a raise. The past and younger versions look so alike
7 0
Replying to Nabi • Aug 16, 2025
Title Khemjira Spoiler
!SPOILER! Don’t read if you don’t want to get spoiled (even though I hid it).Khemika is actually Khemjira…
The Ladys son died, they throwed him in the river as a baby.

Yes :(
0 4
Replying to dramalover • Aug 16, 2025
Title Khemjira Spoiler
I feel like the flashback is an introduction to where the curse originated from.
I personally think they wanted to show us why Pharan is a bit hesitant with Khem and doesn’t want to get too involved with him. That’s why the things he said on the bicycle also fit him and Khem.
6 0
Replying to enigmatic_zephy • Aug 16, 2025
Title Khemjira Spoiler
is khemika the same as the ghost lady?does anyone know the spoiler about why the woman wants to kill men? is it…
!SPOILER! Don’t read if you don’t want to get spoiled (even though I hid it).

Khemika is actually Khemjira from the past. As for the Ghost Lady they took her son in the past and then accused her. One of Khems ancestors could have helped her because she saw everything but chose to stay silent. Because of that she cursed the boys in her bloodline.
1 6
Replying to LunarOrchidBloom • Aug 16, 2025
Title Khemjira
is it because people don't like the horror elements?
It seems like it. A lot of BLs encountered this at the beginning. It will also affect the overall rating but there is nothing we can do.

For Khemjira they even created new accounts just to rate it low. Some people really have too much free time
2 1