Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 16 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 12, 2024
Replying to nabs1511 • 20 days ago
Title Fool in Love
I would recommend the novel, as it's so enjoyable. I've recently re-read an uncensored epub, all the available…
Alrighty, sent, enjoy!
2 2
Replying to QueenNJ • 21 days ago
Title Fool in Love
I've read the Manhwa adaptation of this novel.... Can anybody tell me do I also need to read novel??? And plz…
I would recommend the novel, as it's so enjoyable. I've recently re-read an uncensored epub, all the available fan translations are censored. If you're interested I'd need to personally email it to you.
3 22
Replying to waiting3799 • 25 days ago
Title Fool in Love
Whattt???? I’M HAVING A FUCKING FEAST BEFORE THE YEAR ENDS...on the side note, NOUR's tension is so so so good😭…
I think i've read a few, though they're usually paired with a black flag gong. Hope we get more in series hehe
1 0
Replying to Lovestruck • Sep 7, 2026
Title Fool in Love
I wonder if the half brother's story is going to be removed. As the subtitles said "this is Yok my classmate".…
That's the half-brother talking. He and Yok are classmates. He shows up for a second in the teaser.
4 1
Replying to Frozensocks • Sep 1, 2026
Title Fool in Love
May have some spoilers, not sure, but it looks like the summary was different a bit ago on Talais official page…
Most likely they asked Chatgpt which doesn't inspire a lot of confidence lol
0 0
Replying to surbhi • Aug 27, 2026
Title Fool in Love
actor playing ing is not even very handsome like the actors in Deep in or Payback etc but why do i find him more…
Ooh that's gonna boil down to preferences because i did not find the Deep In actors to be that attractive. I do find Ing's actor to be handsome on account of a) he's in his 30's, looks young but not too young, and he looks like he eats and works out (not too thin which is nice), b) his character is supposed to be charming and charismatic and he plays him that way, c) could be the style of makeup but i like that it's more 'natural', chinese makeup is a bit too pale for my tastes, they look a bit sickly.
16 1
Replying to Carla • Aug 25, 2026
Title Fool in Love Spoiler
main guy (ing): playboy, sleazy, super smart businessman, carries his entire family business, pride, has a lot…
Genuinely happy ending, i just finished rereading the novel.
2 0
Replying to BlackHeart71 • Mar 15, 2026
I had such high expectations and was really looking forward to watching this BL series.But after two episodes,…
The writing's pretty on point too. Characters are interesting, romance is being well set up, plot is plotting. This is definitely not a case of style over substance.
3 1
Replying to isa • Mar 14, 2026
well they're since the dub is cantonese
Of course you're free to not like it, and that you think it feels off. I just wanted to point out that it's not a "mistake" that the production crew made, it was a creative choice that decided immersing the audience in the Hong Kong setting with Cantonese dubbing would be worth it. You can disagree, i know chinese audiences can also be anal about dialects and accents, like i once saw a complaint about an American show that had the actors all speak Mandarin but with different accents and they found that distracting.
1 0
Replying to isa • Mar 14, 2026
well they're since the dub is cantonese
Idk when the decision to dub in Cantonese happened but it is normal for Chinese actors who come from different regions to be dubbed. HONESTLY, the idea that lip synching have to be perfect in dubs seems like a Western concept. Just watch Asian media where dubbing would be the norm. heck, watch anime, the Japanese dubs do not 100% match the lip synch.
1 2
Replying to Jane Patrick • Mar 14, 2026
Nothing against the actors but the production team should've hired Cantonese speaking actors if they wanted to…
Oh how the turns tabled. Because Mainland Chinese film and TV industry was growing lots of actors from other regions like HK or Taiwan would find opportunities there and so would have to be dubbed. And it's often really obvious. I can't totally fault the production team, because it seemed like the casting call did seem to include "can speak Cantonese", but considering how fast production was, maybe they just didn't have time.
1 0
Replying to Pupster • Mar 14, 2026
it's bc they filmed in Mandarin but it's dubbed in Cantonese for some reason
The drama takes place in Hong Kong and Cantonese is spoken there, so I guess they wanted it to feel more immersive.
2 0
Replying to nayoichi • Mar 14, 2026
It's true, this is what I always see, but not in all series. I hope it gets better 😭
That's because it's dubbed in a completely different language (Cantonese). So the mouths aren't gonna be synced. The reason for the dubbing is because it takes place in Hong Kong and Cantonese is spoken there.
0 0
Replying to translator • Mar 14, 2026
Cantonese sounds almost more like Vietnamese than Mandarin? I was so shocked. Anyway, I just added this to my…
I'm not an expert by any means but Mandarin as a language is apparently more recent in the Sinitic language family tree (Cantonese, Thai, Vietnamese, etc.) so kind of makes sense the latter languages sound more similar.
2 0
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • Mar 14, 2026
Are you watching in Mandarin or Cantonese? Their original language should be Cantonese and the ML is probably…
From the mouth movements it's pretty clear most of the cast are speaking Mandarin. I don't think there's a Mandarin version at this time.
1 0
Replying to To My Shore • Dec 30, 2025
Title To My Shore
Replying to deleted comment
There's a pretty popular danmei novel where the love interest does call the main character "Uncle", and the main character likes it. It's not that significant, novels can make their couples do whatever.
0 0
Replying to JaneLee • Dec 28, 2025
Title To My Shore
Ling Fei/凌飞 for Fan Xiao and Liu Ruiyang/孙睿扬 for Shulang. And I only saw these two names.
Yep, it's pretty popular in the Chinese BL audio drama community with many positive reviews. The producer wanted to have the show made after listening to the audio drama, and the show is clearly influenced by it (even using similar background music) while doing its own thing.
0 0
Replying to JaneLee • Dec 25, 2025
Title To My Shore
Ling Fei/凌飞 for Fan Xiao and Liu Ruiyang/孙睿扬 for Shulang. And I only saw these two names.
No, i meant in the audio drama, another adaptation.
0 2
Replying to JaneLee • Dec 18, 2025
Title To My Shore
Ling Fei/凌飞 for Fan Xiao and Liu Ruiyang/孙睿扬 for Shulang. And I only saw these two names.
The only ones i recognise are Shi Lihua, who is voiced by Gu Jiangshan, and Xue Baotian, who voices himself because he's already a veteran voice actor. In fact his actor, yuan mingzhe directed the audio drama and voices you shulang.
0 4
Replying to Sara19 • Dec 18, 2025
Title To My Shore
i know they have beautiful voices. their dialogues would have been even more impactful. i hope china realizes…
Yeah it's not just about dialects (which can take a viewer out of the experience) but also enunciation. Depending on the show british and american actors might opt to speak in a standard accent as well.
4 0