Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 12, 2024
Replying to diwa • 5 hours ago
Title Fool in Love
how is the romance going? is it fast paced or slow burn? this is catching my interest but im hesitant to watch…
this will be fast paced and turbulent, lots of ups and downs, fighting and making up. messy and toxic if you're into that.
5 1
Replying to Bori • 24 hours ago
Title Fool in Love
This happy, honeymoon phase is quite bothersome. I am worried we are gonna fall hard 😩 to disaster.Edit: lol…
We're not even in the honeymoon phase yet lol
5 0
Replying to Luna • 1 day ago
Title Fool in Love
feels like they are moving faster than novel. what we will get…we have 19 more epsdoes anyone remember how many…
Can't remember the novel but the manhua has 156 chapters. Right now we've reached the events of chapter 16. So on average an episode covers 8 chapters? I think 20 eps is enough.
2 0
Replying to jeoneungd • 1 day ago
Title Fool in Love
The BoytoyThat bathroom scene was kinda everything… just a little sneak peek of what’s coming. Bank is giving…
That's an interesting insight on Ing because the drama definitely softens him from the novel/manhua. Makes me almost wish they went full steam ahead if people are still gonna be bothered anyway.
8 1
Replying to BucurCristianSilviu • 2 days ago
Title Fool in Love
Can someone explain to me how building skyscrapers saves time?Is time a big theme in this.Are we speaking of time…
Not sure if you're seriously asking, but whatever. It's a bit abstract but i assume the pitch is that he's building an apartment complex in such a good location that it'd be convenient for the residents' needs, hence saving time to have more productive lives. It's just fancy marketing talk.
5 1
Replying to jeoneungd • 2 days ago
Title Fool in Love
The Seduction of YokOkay, Episode 1 is actually looking pretty damn promising! TAILAI is going for the older guy,…
I think Copter is doing a good job actually, Yok is supposed to come off as a stoic repressed kid. He's also able to transition between a softer demeanor with Itt and whenever he sees Ing and his face falls/grows annoyed I crack up.
9 2
Replying to nabs1511 • 12 days ago
Title Fool in Love
I would recommend the novel, as it's so enjoyable. I've recently re-read an uncensored epub, all the available…
Sent!
1 0
Replying to Carla • 12 days ago
Title Fool in Love Spoiler
did no harm???????? huh? are you ignoring the fact that jian suiying constantly sexually harassed liyu (forced…
For me as long as they can make the story make sense then whatever. This isn't towards you specifically, but Idk why BL fans can only seem to think of toxicity in terms of SA. Like physical violence is a huge aspect of their relationship and it seems like that will be maintained in the show from what we've seen. So domestic violence is acceptable but sexual violence isn't? Based on vibes I sort of get that but what moral compass are we operating on at that point? Personally, if they want to maintain the level of toxicity for the main relationship then ideally they would have those scenes but offscreen, like what the manhua does. Then you don't have to look at them but the psychological and emotional ramifications will still be there.
2 1
Replying to roro4 • 13 days ago
Title Fool in Love Spoiler
I read the novel a long time ago. But it looks like from the trailer, it’s not really focus on the school? I…
They start off in highschool (not sure if they will age them up), and for most of the story they've started college but most of the college stuff is off screen while they intern at Ing's company.
3 0
Replying to izzy • 14 days ago
Title Fool in Love
I caved and started skimming the manhwa just to get an idea of the story and the characters but now I’m on chapter…
Tbh I can't think of another BL with a lead character like Suiying/Ing period.
1 1
Replying to nabs1511 • 14 days ago
Title Fool in Love
I would recommend the novel, as it's so enjoyable. I've recently re-read an uncensored epub, all the available…
Sent!
0 0
Replying to nabs1511 • 14 days ago
Title Fool in Love
I would recommend the novel, as it's so enjoyable. I've recently re-read an uncensored epub, all the available…
Sent, enjoy!
1 1
Replying to Konika Das • 15 days ago
Title Fool in Love
Manhua readers do you suggest reading the manhua before watching or going in blind and reading the manhua after?…
Hmm i think that depends on if you want to watch the show as its own thing or an adaptation. Cause if you read the source material first you can't avoid comparison. Which isn't bad, just a different approach
2 2
Replying to nabs1511 • 15 days ago
Title Fool in Love
I would recommend the novel, as it's so enjoyable. I've recently re-read an uncensored epub, all the available…
Sure, sent, enjoy!
0 0
Replying to nabs1511 • 15 days ago
Title Fool in Love
I would recommend the novel, as it's so enjoyable. I've recently re-read an uncensored epub, all the available…
Sure, I'll email it to you
1 4
Replying to Luna • 15 days ago
Title Fool in Love
Is anybody reading the novel? I have nobody to discuss it with, and I'm eager to hear different perspectives.…
So I'm part of a Danmei/BL discord server for 30+ year old fans, and we have a specific channel for discussing the novel. If you're 30 and above with a discord, I can try asking the admin to let you in if you're interested.
0 1
Replying to nabs1511 • 15 days ago
Title Fool in Love
I would recommend the novel, as it's so enjoyable. I've recently re-read an uncensored epub, all the available…
Alrighty, sent, enjoy!
0 0
Replying to nabs1511 • 15 days ago
Title Fool in Love
I would recommend the novel, as it's so enjoyable. I've recently re-read an uncensored epub, all the available…
Sure I'll email it to you
0 1