Well, since I don't wat to spoil the development of the story for you, I'm just gonna tell you she herself ends…
I'm not sure... I'm not feeling the romantic chemistry. They seem more like friends and people that can help each other! Still, it doesn't bother me anymore!
I wish it didn't have any romance... At least on his part. I'm not on episode 10 yet (watching 8 right now) but I felt the need to pause and come comment that. She's confused about their "relationship" and it's awkward and embarrassing even for me (xD) to see her making assumptions that he likes her just because he got worried about her possibly throwing herself in the sea! And it looks like - by the comments below - that they're really going towards the romance direction.. I just can't see how he could start developing feelings for her in the following 2 episodes.... I also find it unnecessary to the plot... But I'll see how it goes, maybe I'll change my mind :/
They showed I Miss You/Missing You first back in 2013 though? On TV 1.00. :)
Δεν μου αρεσε αυτη η σειρα γενικα... ηταν all over the place! Ακουσα οτι το πρωτο επεισοδιο ειχε πολυ καλα ratings... δεν μπορω να επιβεβαιωσω βεβαια, εγω απο φιλη μου το ακουσα
The K2 starts airing on a channel in my country today (in Greece) and it's the first kdrama ever to do that. I don't think they made a good choice to have this one be the first!
#doubt