K-Drama
Replying to jayxyz • Jan 30, 2020
Title Born Again
good cast + interesting plot, now they just need a good female lead to top it off
lol
2 0
On Symphony's Romance • Jan 29, 2020
Title Symphony's Romance
another one yaaaaay
1 0
On My Love from the Ocean • Jan 25, 2020
Title My Love from the Ocean
Came here just because the title reminded me of My Love from Another Star :P
7 0
On Maggie • Jan 24, 2020
Title Maggie
Reading the plot I was like what the...... xD
15 0
On Until We Meet Again • Jan 23, 2020
Title Until We Meet Again
When will it finish airing? I want to watch it! Do we know?
0 2
Replying to Ladymeow2020 • Jan 23, 2020
Title Crash Landing on You
Why is Korean dramas only 16 episodes lately? Sometimes, a good drama needs more than 16 episodes, or they must…
Being 16 episodes most of the times is good! Longer dramas tend to drag and have the writers do with stupid stuff just to fill up the episodes! It's true that some of them could've used more to develop fully, but that's usually not the case! I don't have an opinion about this specific drama though. I haven't watched it yet. Waiting for it to finish airing :)
12 2
On When the Weather Is Fine • Jan 23, 2020
Title When the Weather Is Fine
I loved the cast already but then I found out Lee Jae Wook will also play here! Hyyyyype!
3 0
missed exams • Jan 23, 2020
List if u can watch these and like it you can rule hell
Secret Garden is one of my favorite dramas. Sue me!
7 1
Replying to ShimJood • Jan 23, 2020
Person Lee Jae Wook
lol, found it. he looks a lot like Yoon Hyun Min
I don't see it personally. hmmm....
2 0
On Lee Yoo Ri • Jan 21, 2020
Person Lee Yoo Ri
How can she be 40? damn
6 0
On Strongest Deliveryman • Jan 21, 2020
Title Strongest Deliveryman
It was so weird that throughout the drama they kept translating 동네 (dongne) as town when it means neighborhood... They kept saying things like "he never stays in the same town for more than 2 months" or "shall we move to a new town?" when they were just talking about regions/neighborhoods inside Seoul!
9 4
Replying to naccu • Jan 20, 2020
Title Chocolate
I like to think that even though he told her that it was not his mother that gave her the chocolate, she figured…
I agree :/
1 0
Replying to Toblie • Jan 19, 2020
Title Chocolate Spoiler
What the heck ending was that? That last 20 minutes like what the heck, not even a good enough reason to leave…
I like to think that even though he told her that it was not his mother that gave her the chocolate, she figured it out herself (maybe saw his mother's recipe book, felt bad and left to take some time to get over it and feel confident to be with him! It's still a stupid trope that the plot definitely didn't need but at least it makes a lil bit more sense than her leaving because of her mother!
1 2
Replying to MRT • Jan 16, 2020
Title All-Boys High
Is this a bl ?This drama has good story or not?
I mean.... there is kind of a story... But not exactly important! The whole point is the humor
6 0
Replying to MRT • Jan 16, 2020
Title All-Boys High
Is this a bl ?This drama has good story or not?
Its not a bl. Its just a drama about some guys at a school. It's still gold besides the fact that there seems to be no story!
1 2
On Diary of a Prosecutor • Jan 15, 2020
Title Diary of a Prosecutor
Everyone says it's hilarious and funny but there is no comedy tag. Does it really follow a comedic approach?
1 2
Replying to naccu • Jan 14, 2020
Title Mystic Pop-Up Bar
how is that an unpopular opinion? Have you heard how many people claim to dislike her? xD
well now you do :P
0 0
On The Full-Time Wife Escapist • Jan 13, 2020
Title The Full-Time Wife Escapist
One of the only dramas I've ever rewatched and I'm having the urge to do it again!
2 0
On How Are You Bread • Jan 12, 2020
Title How Are You Bread
I can't believe it's finally happening after 5 years lol
3 0
Replying to a1024a • Jan 12, 2020
Title Mystic Pop-Up Bar
I know this may sound unpopular but I don't like the female lead actress, on the other hand, I truly love the…
how is that an unpopular opinion? Have you heard how many people claim to dislike her? xD
4 3
3
4