Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 minute ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Greece
  • Contribution Points: 247 LV3
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 27, 2015
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award3 Flower Award4
Replying to Jay noona • Dec 11, 2019
Title My Country: The New Age Spoiler
LOL excluding ur funny comment can u tell me more about the end freely plzis anyone going to diedoes it has happy…
Since you asked I'm going to spoil who dies at the end:

Both Seon ho and Seo Hwi die at the end so yeah.... not really a happy ending xD
0 1
On Good Manager • Dec 11, 2019
Title Good Manager
Two and a half years later and still the best comedy drama I have ever seen! I'm always gonna miss the time when I watched Chief Kim for the first time!!!
15 3
On Daisho • Dec 11, 2019
Title Daisho
I wish this gets subbed someday but I highly doubt it! It's never getting off my Plan to Watch list tho!
5 0
On Ghost • Dec 11, 2019
Title Ghost
Body swap? What? Is this a fantasy drama? I don't think so so what's with the tag?
2 7
On Ashita no Yakusoku • Nov 27, 2019
does it have any bromance? I saw this drama in a bromance mix video on youtube (I couldn't figure out which parts were from this story) so I'm curious
0 0
Replying to kai122 • Nov 19, 2019
Is it too bad?? why the ranking is so low? btw please help me, which one should i watch first?1 Melting me softly2…
He is Psychometric and Fiery Priest are my favorite this year!
2 1
Replying to yasmineyas • Nov 3, 2019
I know right !! good dramas are being so underrated and those "teens" drama have high rating !!!!
There's a reason why we have statistics based on age now! You should check them out
5 2
Replying to Rin girl • Oct 28, 2019
Person Kim Kwon
in which ep does he appear in hotel del luna
I wonder as well!
0 0
On Park Bo Gum • Oct 21, 2019
Person Park Bo Gum
My life as a fan all these years has been nothing but sad!
He should just play in a drama already! :(
It took him 2 years last time, does he have to repeat that? He'll get the chance to do that anyway when he goes to the army!
7 0
Replying to ElBee • Oct 15, 2019
Title VIP
Guess you're not watching Vagabond (Lee Seung Gi/Shin Sung Rok/Suzy's suspense drama that's about half finished…
Oh my I forgot about it completely!! I am planning to watch that for sure but I didn't even notice it starts with a V! My alphabet is closer to completion soon :P
1 1