He annoys me immensely as well! But oh well what can we do?
I'm almost finished and sorry to break it down to you but he's like a huge part of the drama and keeps getting worst as it goes on. He's not going anywhere haha I mean what does it get for someone to let go of a person that he sees in by no means interested in him and loves someone else??.... At this point I feel like he's gone crazy! He'll probably regret his actions and feel bad at the end but who cares? Every time he appears on the screen I wanna scream "you little biiiiiiaaatch" xD
The rest of the story is magnificent tho and I'm addicted like for real!!!!
Please don't down the road I fear your going! Judging by the preview of the last episode I'm worried they're gonna throw in the cliche where she goes to study abroad for a while and comes back. Just please no!! I hope it's like Mr Gong's escape where they turned the cliche into something original and had him come back because I'm so sick of it honestly... So unnecessary!
They are a group of friends who go out, eat delicious food and talk about their lives that's full of romance. If that ain't life goals I don't know what is!
I mean what does it get for someone to let go of a person that he sees in by no means interested in him and loves someone else??.... At this point I feel like he's gone crazy! He'll probably regret his actions and feel bad at the end but who cares? Every time he appears on the screen I wanna scream "you little biiiiiiaaatch" xD
The rest of the story is magnificent tho and I'm addicted like for real!!!!
Maybe I just love my dramas fluffy? xD
I will miss you dearly <3 <3
I hope it's like Mr Gong's escape where they turned the cliche into something original and had him come back because I'm so sick of it honestly... So unnecessary!