Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 12 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Poland
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Birthday: June 14
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 29, 2017
On You Are My Destiny • Mar 21, 2018
I regret so much I didn't watch this earlier... For some reasons I didn't plan to watch this because of the leads age - I prefered younger actors. But after watching Go Back Couple and Hello Monster with Jang Na Ra, I just had to watch this. And WOW! I though she played perfectly in Go Back Couple, but her role and chemistry with ML here was amazing!

Also main lead played nice. I understand comments about his laugh. First you think it is annoying, then you really like this. It reminds me (actually it is the same situation) of Ji Eun Hyuk from Suspicious Partner. And short hairs looks much better on him.

The only thing I didn't really like was plot on episodes ~12-16. Without spoilers - we could guess how it will look like in they relationship, but that plot took too much time before everything started to have happy ending.
4 0
Replying to Nachi • Mar 7, 2018
Title A Korean Odyssey Spoiler
I really liked the ending. It was something different! More about in spoiler below.
The only better option for main couple would be to become immortal, saint for her.
I was afraid they will end it like in Goblin and he will try to find her in her next life - I would hate it. But this ending - OMG - it was so cool when he told her to wait for him in afterlife... and next scene with Ma Hwang telling it is absolutely insane to go there...
And there is no need for second season - it was cool enough to end it like this.
5 0
On Full House • Feb 27, 2018
Title Full House
My second thai drama. Chemistry between the leads was great! My first drama was with same actors (Kiss me). They are the best together! :)

Can someone recommend some more thai rom-com like those 2 with young actors and nice chemistry (with happy ending!)? :)
3 0
Replying to SillyIlly • Feb 23, 2018
Title Kiss Me
i definitely fast forwarded all the namkang and dan scenes hahaha. Dan was a great character/actor but the scenes…
Same here. Fast forwarded only scenes with 2 of them. Scenes with them were somehow boring... And I couldn't wait to see Taliw! :)
1 0
On Kiss Me • Feb 23, 2018
Title Kiss Me
My first jdrama was Mischievous Kiss, my first kdrama was Playfull Kiss and now my first thai drama is Kiss Me. Due to sentiment for anime and manga, jdrama will be always my number 1, but this version was soooo good! If only Naoki in jdrama had such nice character as Tenten, Mischievous Kiss would be probably number one rom-come ever!

Story: same yet so different - it was wonderful. Scene in rain with umbrella - 100% revert from j&k drama - so nice :) Plus so many kiss scenes...

Another aspect - language. I remember it was very difficult to change from jdramas to kdrama. I got used to korean language around episode 4 of Playfull Kiss so it was hard at the beginning.
Recently I watched Love O2O (chinese drama). After all episodes I still think chineese is not my thing - it is very annoying to me. Thai language was somehow similar to korean I would say. It wasn't bad at all to listen to them, so I will probably watch some more thai dramas in the future.

Totally recommend not only for Itazura na Kiss or thai drama fans, but to all rom-com lovers! :)
0 0
Replying to Salty_bae • Feb 19, 2018
!!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE WILL BE MORE CHIHAYAFURU!!!! I'M *EXCITED*!!!Damn I should probably really watch anime...…
You should. Anime is really good too! It is so good I also read manga to know future plot xD
3 0
On Birth of a Beauty • Feb 12, 2018
The beginning wasn't so great (first 3 episodes). Starting from episode 4 it was only better. There is a lot of episodes but none of them was boring. Rate should be at least 8...
1 0
Replying to isela5063 • Feb 4, 2018
I’m on ep 4, I like it but it’s kinda boring honestly. I hope it picks up because these comments are describing…
Same as other replies. Don't expect too much for action, plot twists, etc. Compared to other dramas I watched I can also say it is "boring", yet I watched it in 2 days, give 10 score and now it is number 1 on my list, even if I prefer rom-com than melodramas. This show IS masterpiece.
3 0
On Rain or Shine • Feb 3, 2018
Title Rain or Shine Spoiler
That last episode was very shocking. Most part of it my jaw was dropped untill the part with talk about only one miracle that can happen for them. From that part I had smile on my face till the end of credits :)
1 0
Replying to Blossom JJ • Feb 3, 2018
Title Rain or Shine Spoiler
I don't think his sickness was that out of plot!! we were given hints about it all along in the drama. They showed…
Agree. Sickness was totally not out of the plot. During his happy time he even took gum instead of medicine. Writers wanted to make his life as miserable as possible till the very (fortunately) happy ending.
0 0
On Train to Busan • Feb 3, 2018
Nice movie. In other zombie movies, when few people create a team, you know all characters except mains must die and you don't really care about them. Here with every team member I almost cried xD
0 0
Replying to riva • Feb 3, 2018
Woo Jin Ah's acting is daebak. Can't wait for her next drama. ^^
Yea, it seems it is her first drama, yet she played so good and emotional. She is now on my list to watch anything new with her :)
0 0
Replying to MomoSenshi • Feb 1, 2018
One of the best dramas, I just love it. No rush ending, all explained with a really nice and sweet ending.
"all explained" Really? There are at least 2 important unexplained things :P madam x and things in his cabinet
2 0
On Jugglers • Jan 28, 2018
Title Jugglers
Nice office romance. I liked main female lead resoluteness when she decided on something (especially in romance part).
Basically nothing new in this drama, but do we need every drama to have something new when it is still nice, funny and with happy ending? :)
2 0
On I'm Not a Robot • Jan 26, 2018
Nice and simple rom-com. A lot of romance scenes. Main female lead played perfectly robot, human, and human pretending to be a robot. 3 totally different characters.

I have watched quite a lot of dramas and I can't find other drama where romance between characters would have so much on-screen time in each episode and started basically from first episode till the end.
3 0
On Empress Ki • Jan 14, 2018
Title Empress Ki
I don't really like historical dramas but I have watched this for my best actor Ji Chang Wook and actress Ha Ji Won and I am not disappointed at all. Everything was perfect and interesting even for historical drama. There is so many opinions who Nyang really loved and I wasn't sure till the last scene (which actually was one of the first ones). When you look at that you know who was her choice from the very beginning.
0 0