Editorials
On Pit Babe: Uncut • Apr 6, 2026
Title Pit Babe: Uncut
I should’ve listened when people said this is a fanfic adaptation ,the plot made no sense. but it was entertaining I’ll give them that.
1 0
Replying to gcfullsun • Apr 3, 2026
Title High School Frenemy
no but it's better than some of the actual bls, give it a chance you won't regret it
I watched 8 episodes fully believing that it was a slow burn bl ,it wasn’t until I looked it up and found the bromance tag that I got confused .now I’m mad we’re not getting a kiss scene 😂
8 1
On High School Frenemy • Apr 2, 2026
Title High School Frenemy
guys is this BL ?
0 3
Replying to Gizmoqueen • Mar 31, 2026
Title You Are My Fateful Love
Its not bad
Personally I have tried multiple mango tv dramas and dropped all of them because the translations sucked
3 1
On Not Me • Mar 28, 2026
Title Not Me Spoiler
i found it really preachy and on the nose with their message. they could’ve handeld the mistery behind black’s attack better because it became aparent pretty quickly that it was todd.the fact that White didn’t even suspect him is really stupid.
3 0
On A Date with the Future • Oct 28, 2025
Title A Date with the Future
I actully didn’t finish it but it was really good on the episodes that I watched it’s just that it was way too long 24 episodes would’ve been more then enough.
1 0
On CEO's Arrange Bride • Oct 3, 2025
Title CEO's Arrange Bride
where do you watch short dramas?
0 2
On Legend of Zang Hai • Sep 29, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai
I’m at episode 14 and I’m starting to get bored,is the pacing gonna get better ?
1 0
Replying to lux731 • Sep 22, 2025
Title In the Name of Blossom
the FL finds the man who poisoned her mother causing her death.. (perhaps in later episodes it will be explained…
it truly was ridiculous 😂
1 1
On In the Name of Blossom • Sep 22, 2025
Title In the Name of Blossom
I feel like if this saison was shorter it would’ve been better .it felt dragged out especially the romance ,and mudan’s mom arc came out of nowhere and was just used to make mudan more patriotic 🙄I also hated how all the plotting JCY did with the king came to nothing, it truly was so disapointing .
1 0
On Fell upon Me • Sep 15, 2025
Title Fell upon Me
where are you guys watching it? I can't find it anywhere except on iQIYI but the subs are IA generated there
0 0
rika • Sep 2, 2025
Review The Princess's Gambit
I was so sad when I noticed the quality chift in the drama it truly was great in the beginning 😭😭
0 0
On Back for You • Feb 7, 2025
Title Back for You
I am only on the first episode and the only thing that am noticing is that the dubbing is really bad it’s so obvious that it was done in a studio and it really pulls me out of the immersion. I really hope that it will get better
0 1
On Are You the One • Dec 14, 2024
Title Are You the One
am dropping it at episode 14 I just couldn’t anymore with the lying , they stretched it way to much . The ml’s actions were no longer justifiable the way he and everyone surrounding her were deceiving her became tedious and no longer funny . I also didn’t like how quickly she accpted her role as a wife and didn’t really try to find out her actual past and just took wherever they told her as facts, hell when she met a woman who obviously knew her she brushed her off and didn’t question her🤦♀️
3 1
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Dec 13, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
very pretty cinematography, awsome CGI probably the best fight scenes I’ve seen in xianxia dramas . but the story line was just so so I was not invensted and ended up skipping most of it .It would’ve been so much better if thay kept the game elements like they did in the first episodes .the second leads were really boring they literaly had no personality exept “ uptight cultivators” . So in conclusion despit the good premise and great CGI this drama was pretty average
2 0
Replying to Mie • Jul 22, 2024
Title Meet Me after School
People likes you make me laugh. Instead of whining about a fictional drama, have a look at the reality like the…
just because something is legal that doesn't mean it's ethical nor moral . a 15 year old is still a child no matter what .
6 1
On Our Secret Diary • Jul 22, 2024
Title Our Secret Diary
I hated the FL I don't know if it was the character or the the actress portrayal but I found her insufferable and quiet honestly I didn't see any chemistry between the leads
11 0
On Forever and Ever • Jul 16, 2024
Title Forever and Ever
I'm on ep 7 and I have to say this drama has the blandest ML I've seen in awhile am going to stick around some more hoping he gets a personality along the way
2 4
On The Legend of Shen Li • Jul 10, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
when do they get together ?
0 1
On General's Lady • Jul 6, 2024
Title General's Lady
can anyone tell me what are the tropes that are in the drama ?
0 0