Editorials
On The Journey to Killing You Season 2 • 1 day ago
Title The Journey to Killing You Season 2
Okay so here on MDL it seems like two episodes are already released right? Cause there's already a countdown for EP 3. But on Gagaoolala somehow I can't watch EP 2 It says "Coming soon"
2 1
On Your Sky: Hare no Chi Koi • 16 days ago
Title Your Sky: Hare no Chi Koi
Damn with such short episodes I don't know how they're gonna wrap it all in EP 9... Unless there's some special episode/episodes coming?
2 0
Replying to estar • Jul 4, 2026
Title Love of Silom
usually u can change the statue to completed a few hrs after the last ep airs - here days have passed & still…
I guess it's because they put here the info that the last episode is on July 10 for whatever reason
2 1
On Fake Fact Lips • Jun 23, 2026
Title Fake Fact Lips
Wait... I clearly remember that for a long time MDL showed there's 10 episodes, and now I see only 9? Don't tell me it ended abruptly?
3 4
On Wooju Bakery • Mar 31, 2026
Title Wooju Bakery
I don't know man. On one hand I'm happy that it's coming very soon but on the other hand, just eight episodes? And just 25 minutes each? Damn....
4 3
On Hard Nights • Jan 2, 2026
Title Hard Nights
I randomly stumbled upon this series and I'm glad. Both main leads that are 50 something years old? Never seen anything like that. I'm waiting for the release
12 1
On Pan Bhumintr Saingam • Nov 28, 2025
Person Pan Bhumintr Saingam
hope he will get many more series after "me and who" and as a main lead
6 0
On Love Sea: The Home for Lovers • Oct 8, 2025
Title Love Sea: The Home for Lovers
Not gonna lie the girls' couple in the Japanese version is much better than in the Thai one....
21 0
Replying to yamit • Feb 7, 2025
Title Friendly Rivalry
is it gonna be 2 episodes a week?
Airs On: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
4 0