News
On My Sibling's Romance • Mar 1, 2024
Title My Sibling's Romance
its releasing today omgg!!!!
0 0
On The Impossible Heir • Feb 28, 2024
Title The Impossible Heir
Ngl this is my first time rooting for friendship more than romance. GOD PLEASE PLEASE I hope the bromance will last. Also, Lee Jun Young has won my heart once again!! I LOVE HIM AHHHH
8 3
On EXchange Season 3 • Feb 11, 2024
Title EXchange Season 3 Spoiler
I don't get the hate for HH. He had mentioned in his interview that HW wasn't the type to cry over these kinds of things so he thought it wouldn't be that big of a deal. Also, at first SHE was interested in meeting new people and HH was the one struggling and if now she's sure about her feelings, she should've just texted him!! I don't think these misunderstandings are getting cleared anytime soon because HH is getting more and more interested in SJ and tbh they look cute together.
6 7
Replying to grunt004 • Feb 9, 2024
Title EXchange Season 3
Don't you guys feel the storyline is similar from the last season?
in what way?
0 4
Replying to ytoning • Feb 4, 2024
Title EXchange Season 3
dongjin might break down after some eps. he's literally trying to run away from everything about dh. he knows…
Yup I can really sense the breakdown coming
1 0
Replying to ari • Feb 4, 2024
Title EXchange Season 3
What are the alleged spoilers?
Lol I never said that this info is 100% true. You can absolutely choose to not believe them.😊😊
1 0
Replying to ari • Feb 4, 2024
Title EXchange Season 3 Spoiler
What are the alleged spoilers?
That Yu Jung will end up w/ a catfish which means that it could be Changjin (who is also her ex). Also, Juwon will end up with a catfish too (might be the new girl). Dongjin will go back to Dahye or he will pair up with Hyewon. Haven't heart anything about the rest of the cast.
0 4
Replying to Cesia Aozora • Feb 4, 2024
Title EXchange Season 3 Spoiler
I wrote some spoilers I saw on Twitter below. Those spoilers mentioned that:-Juwon with Sangjeong-Yujeong with…
people on reddit r saying that dongjin and dahye will end up together
0 0
On EXchange Season 3 • Feb 4, 2024
Title EXchange Season 3 Spoiler
TBH I really can't see Changjin and Dahye ending up together, not after reading those alleged spoilers on reddit lol. I can see he's still hung up on Yu Jung.
6 7
Replying to Lavenderrr • Jan 26, 2024
Title EXchange Season 3 Spoiler
Where have you seen the spoilers? Is it on X?
wdym by ZH?
0 1
Replying to repamekala • Jan 19, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
I was so anxious she'd change the future with her actions and the aeroplane incident wouldn't happen, that I watched…
omg same😂😂😂
2 0
Replying to warmbirds • Dec 2, 2023
Title Gyeongseong Creature
Best birthday gift to me :)
omgg we have the same bdays and same gifts lol
2 0
On Twinkling Watermelon • Nov 15, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon
I want to thank the writers for at least not giving us a sad ending. Also the ratings 9.1 OMGG!!!!!😭😭😭😭😭
3 1
On Daily Dose of Sunshine • Nov 8, 2023
Title Daily Dose of Sunshine
I LOVED ITTT!! Dr. Go Yoon stole my heart, I love his smile <3333
8 0
On Start-Up • Nov 7, 2023
Title Start-Up Spoiler
I watched this drama during the covid times. My dad was in the hospital, me and my mom were positive too. The first episode😭😭😭 was one of the best of all the dramas that I've watched. I cried sooo much watching it. Day & Night is literally one of the best ost out there, it always reminds me how hard times were but we got through it.
1 0
On Twinkling Watermelon • Nov 7, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon
ep 13 was the best!!!!!!! My cheongchan ship <3333
6 0
Replying to tvaylne • Nov 6, 2023
Title Castaway Diva
Update: I was right!Here's my theory. Woo Hak is Ki Ho's real brother, not Ki Ho. I don't think that The first…
omgg this is making too much sense!!!
0 0
Replying to Lana0248 • Oct 23, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon
yo a theory: Yi Chan's accident where he loses hearing, he also loses memory... that's why in the future he keeps…
omg this makes so much sense!!!
3 0
On More than Blue: The Series • Oct 18, 2023
Title More than Blue: The Series
my eyes are swollen now
7 0
Replying to neewolls • Oct 17, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon
It’s kinda bizarre that his reason for traveling back in time is to stop his dad from becoming deaf, there is…
but not being deaf is better than being deaf, right?
0 0