News
On Tastefully Yours • May 22, 2025
Title Tastefully Yours
The way Beom U tells Yeong Hye to swing her cape and fly away😭😭. Im deaddd
5 0
Replying to XuZhaiZhai • Sep 9, 2024
Title Heart Signal Season 7
Is this 100% credible? If so, thank you. I like to watch dating shows with spoilers CPs
same. I was going to wait for it to end but if these are the end cps, I might as well just start watching now lol.
0 0
Replying to Miftazero4 • May 22, 2024
Title Live and Love
I hewr rumour jiang+nanan end game couple.
of the two guys, which one is jiang? im sorry im bad w names
0 1
Replying to Zensutji • Apr 18, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
i just hv the feelings that Tae sung are the one who save im sol even tho both end up accident, but tae sung died…
WOW, I really hope this is not true😭😭😭😭
0 0
Replying to Heila • Apr 16, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
I'M SO CONFUSED!! Is it really time travel or just.. .her dreaming? LOL
omg imagine that she's been dreaming all this time😭😭
0 0
Replying to Under The Sad Rain • Apr 14, 2024
Title EXchange Season 3
You must be the Most toxic Dahye fan ever. Everything is one sided and not even considering DJ's emotional perspective
Exactly! DJ must've had a hard time too.
0 0
Replying to gnabnahc • Apr 14, 2024
Title EXchange Season 3
changjin could of been her hyungyu if he wasnt so hung up on yujung so im bitter i hope he goes solo too
Wtf? Then what do you have to say about DH? She was the person who was the most hung up on her ex lol.
0 2
On My Sibling's Romance • Apr 13, 2024
Title My Sibling's Romance
After watching 7th ep I feel like CHxSS is just a hoax???
3 1
On My Sibling's Romance • Apr 8, 2024
Title My Sibling's Romance
I just saw a comment on X that the Jiwon here is the same as the one in The Edge Of Friendzone???
0 1
Replying to Santagirl • Apr 3, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible
Who was her bf?
Yup
0 1
Replying to Santagirl • Apr 3, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible
Who was her bf?
Lee Chung Hyun. The scene where the director tells her to do the take again.
1 5
On Wedding Impossible • Apr 3, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible
I loved the cameos but Jong Seo's bf's cameo was such a cool idea!!!1
7 7
Replying to nidhiy_789 • Mar 23, 2024
Title EXchange Season 3
NOPE NO POOR JUWON! ONLY YUJUNG.
Exactly
1 0
On EXchange Season 3 • Mar 23, 2024
Title EXchange Season 3
My poor Yu Jung😭😭I love her sm. I loved (past tense) YJ and JW together, I did. But now I really wish that she would leave alone. It's obvious that JW doesn't like her enough to take a stand in front of SK, he should just get back with SK.
9 0
Replying to Yudo • Mar 23, 2024
Title EXchange Season 3
poor Juwon LOL
NOPE NO POOR JUWON! ONLY YUJUNG.
7 2
On EXchange Season 3 • Mar 17, 2024
Title EXchange Season 3
I feel like JW will lose YJ atp. They were going too strong and that's what I had feared. JW always had SK in the back of his mind and now he clearly wants to hear her say that she still has lingering feelings for him; even SK knows that and is trying to take advantage of it. I'm sooo scared because I love YJ-JW with all my heart but it looks like they will not work out. This was the saddest ep for me.😭
13 1
Replying to Anjali1998 • Mar 7, 2024
Title EXchange Season 3
which rumors ?
omg im literally happy that you've proved me wrong lol
1 0
Replying to Anjali1998 • Mar 7, 2024
Title EXchange Season 3 Spoiler
which rumors ?
that YJ might end up with a catfish which could be her ex CJ
0 4
On EXchange Season 3 • Mar 3, 2024
Title EXchange Season 3
YJ and JW😭😭😭god please I hope the rumours are not true. I really want them to end up together now.
3 6
On EXchange Season 3 • Mar 3, 2024
Title EXchange Season 3
Hye won!!! I hope she can act a bit more maturely.
13 1