Editorials
Replying to ponnu • Oct 16, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon Spoiler
The only interesting thing I found is that the villain might also have superpowers and he looks creepy as hell.
next episode's trailer shows that he does have powers
0 1
Replying to Diamond Princeza • Oct 16, 2023
Title Love after Divorce Season 4
Didn't watch the latest episode yet but I definitely commend Ricky for dealing with Ha Rim lets be honest here…
Yeah I think so too. I really like benita but she's just with Jerome because he likes her.
3 0
Lily Alice • Oct 15, 2023
Article JTBC Teases Park Bo Young and Park Hyung Sik's Special Appearance in "Strong Girl Namsoon"
I want more of min min and bong bong😭seeing them after sooo long they still manage to have the same chemistry
16 0
Replying to Nikk Nick • Oct 10, 2023
Title Heart Signal Season 6
It Became One Of My Favorite Dating Show.. 1) 19/202) Love Catcher In Bali + Season 23) Love Transit Season 2…
have you watched yes i do s4?
1 1
Replying to OneAjhussi • Oct 10, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon Spoiler
Se Kyung's daughter must know that her dad is not Yi Chan. After what Eun Gyeol told her, she just wants to find…
this makes sm sense
0 0
Replying to MS2504 • Jun 18, 2023
Title King the Land
Why is it no available on Netflix India?
the drama comes up when I search it but no episodes uploaded yet
0 7
On Doctor Cha • Jun 7, 2023
Title Doctor Cha Spoiler
They also hinted at one episode where she had dreamt about Roy Kim and started to develop feelings. I'm just so disappointed that they didn't end up together UGHHHHHH!!!!!
1 1