Editorials
On Fangs of Fortune • Jun 29, 2026
Title Fangs of Fortune
Why are they all so soft spoken in this drama. 😭
2 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Jun 11, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Loving it so far! The emperor and his eunuch cracks me.😂 ZLH face card never disappoints. 😍
6 0
Replying to ILoveYouALatte • Jan 21, 2026
Title Fated Hearts
Is this drama worth watching? I'm in a slump from watching LITC and Love Between Lines is still ongoing. :(
Thank you! I'm on ep 12 now and I can't help but notice why are their hairs being blown by wind even indoors. haha!
0 2
On Fated Hearts • Jan 19, 2026
Title Fated Hearts
Is this drama worth watching? I'm in a slump from watching LITC and Love Between Lines is still ongoing. :(
3 8
On Shine on Me • Jan 19, 2026
Title Shine on Me
Would do anything to watch this again for the first time. Lin Yusen, our walking forest, such a greenflag!
14 0
On Love in the Clouds • Jan 16, 2026
Title Love in the Clouds
I’m half way into the drama and let me just say the chemistry of the leads are out of this world!
13 0
Replying to MK916 • Aug 3, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
Yes, HE
Thank youuu! ☺️
0 0
On Ancient Love Poetry • Aug 2, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
Happy ending?
1 2
Replying to ILoveYouALatte • Oct 24, 2020
Title Love and Redemption Spoiler
Also I love that it has a happy ending, which is seldom for a xianxia drama, I laughed so hard on the scene where…
Oh sorry, I was thinking of The Journey of Flower, I guess some people would think its a happy ending, but personally for me in a way its sad.
0 1
Replying to ILoveYouALatte • Oct 24, 2020
Title Love and Redemption Spoiler
Im so glad I found this gem of a drama! Reminds me of TMOPB, the chemistry between the main lead was sooo good.…
Also I love that it has a happy ending, which is seldom for a xianxia drama, I laughed so hard on the scene where xuan ji was drinking was drinking wine and si feng chasing after her to carry the baby.. :))
8 5
On Love and Redemption • Oct 24, 2020
Title Love and Redemption
Im so glad I found this gem of a drama! Reminds me of TMOPB, the chemistry between the main lead was sooo good. One of my faves this 2020.
8 7
On Save Me • Aug 22, 2020
Title Save Me
OH MY GOSH THE DAD! Worst dad of the year award goes to him.
14 0
Replying to kdramasushi • Jul 28, 2020
Title Come and Hug Me
yes she did ....
Maybe episode 11 or 12. ?
0 2
On Hi Bye, Mama! • Apr 28, 2020
Title Hi Bye, Mama!
Beautiful! I cried every episode (it’s true I really did), It was heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time, so many emotions like love, sadness, grief, friendship, loss, forgiveness and most of all it showed us that a MOTHER really is the epitome of unconditional love. Definitely one of my faves this 2020.
6 0
Replying to kdramasushi • Apr 23, 2020
Title Come and Hug Me
yes she did ....
Thank you! Couldn’t wait for it. :))
1 5
On Come and Hug Me • Apr 22, 2020
Title Come and Hug Me
Please tell me that nasty reporter got what she deserved? Currently on episode 5.
0 7
On Vagabond • Jan 22, 2020
Title Vagabond Spoiler
You cant trust anyone in this drama, everyone has a hidden agenda.
8 1
On He Is Psychometric • Nov 25, 2019
Title He Is Psychometric
Finished it today! I was hooked on the first few episode but in the middle till the end it started to get draggy, I almost didn’t want to finish it.
3 0
On Hotel del Luna • Nov 8, 2019
Title Hotel del Luna
IU’s clothes and the OST’s is LOVE.
8 0
Replying to Arihant D • Jan 13, 2019
Title My ID Is Gangnam Beauty
It is also available on Netflix now
Why are some of the scenes cut on netflix?
0 0
