Editorials
Replying to ILoveYouALatte • Sep 28, 2016
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
How come some of the scenes aren't subbed? Can someone pls tell me where I can find episodes completely subbed?…
Thank you so much! It really helps a lot!
1 0
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Sep 28, 2016
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
How come some of the scenes aren't subbed? Can someone pls tell me where I can find episodes completely subbed? Thank you!
1 2
Replying to Misfit • Sep 18, 2016
Title Better Man
It was a long drama but it was very cute! And I am glad I watched it. You should give it a try when you get a…
Is it worth watching? Im having second thoughts since its a 60 episode drama. :)
0 0
Replying to Gone • Sep 9, 2016
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Do these people really want me to believe the 4th Prince is ugly because of a tiny ass scar on his face? I'm in…
I was also thinking that when I saw his face. I was like wth he looks okay! waaaay better than okay, the scar makes him more bad boy looking! bad boys are the best! ^^
2 0
Replying to Kkrazy99 • Sep 8, 2016
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
So what's the point of the 9th prince till now I don't see how effective his role is?!
I think 9th prince is on 3rd prince side, his personality as of now is niether good nor bad, a little bit of both, I think as the drama progressed they will slowly abow his character. But one thing is for sure he can be an asset or a liability to 4th prince.
3 0
Replying to ILoveYouALatte • Sep 7, 2016
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
I think I will go crazy waiting for episode 6, it's like waiting for episodes of DOTS all over again. Hae Soo…
Give it a try. DOTS is a really good drama. =)
0 0
Replying to ILoveYouALatte • Sep 7, 2016
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
I think I will go crazy waiting for episode 6, it's like waiting for episodes of DOTS all over again. Hae Soo…
Goodluck with that! fighting! \^0^/
0 0
Replying to ILoveYouALatte • Sep 7, 2016
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
I think I will go crazy waiting for episode 6, it's like waiting for episodes of DOTS all over again. Hae Soo…
LOL! We're actually the same. DOST is also the first I've watched that not complete yet. I was planning to watch Moon Lovers when its complete but I just can't! =))
0 0
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Sep 7, 2016
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
I think I will go crazy waiting for episode 6, it's like waiting for episodes of DOTS all over again. Hae Soo fighting!
6 10
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Sep 6, 2016
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Im falling in love with the OST's.
2 0
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Sep 6, 2016
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Im falling in love with the OST's.
1 0
Akudie • Aug 15, 2016
Article Top 5 Best Pre-Modern Republican Era Chinese Dramas
Battle of Changsha FTW!
4 0
On Fifteen Years to Wait for Migratory Birds • Aug 10, 2016
Title Fifteen Years to Wait for Migratory Birds
WOW! totally underrated drama, about love,family, friendship and sacrifice. LiLi is a heroine with the biggest heart, even though sometimes I might not agree with her choices. It's nice to watch all the characters grow in each episode. Lets not forget all the unforgettable quotes. But the ending though, I feel like there has to be more than that ending.
2 0
Replying to SheilayariMartinez • Aug 8, 2016
Title My Amazing Boyfriend Spoiler
She turned into and immortal and she's pregnant.... awwwwww they should have more episodes this drama was really…
How did she get pregnant. I didnt see any action! lol! That ending though..
0 0
On My Amazing Boyfriend • Aug 8, 2016
Title My Amazing Boyfriend
Okaaaay! Can someone explain to me the ending? it's really vague. I dont really get it.
2 0
On Descendants of the Sun • Apr 15, 2016
Title Descendants of the Sun
WOW! After that perfect ending I don't regret waiting every week for 2 episodes. This drama was just perfect from the beginning till end, Song Joong Ki as Yoo Shi Jin will probably be the epitome of a leading man for me after DOTS, he wrecked me for all leading men. This drama has it all, I laughed, cried, and swooned. Just PERFECT!
14 0
On Descendants of the Sun • Apr 14, 2016
Title Descendants of the Sun
I think Yoo Shi Jin is like the Asian superman, seriously? he survives everytime he's in danger or shot many times! lol! Its like he has 9 lives or something, But I LOVE IT! =))
1 0
On Page Turner • Apr 11, 2016
Title Page Turner
Beautiful story! I love the ending its very realistic.
1 0
On Click Your Heart • Apr 8, 2016
Title Click Your Heart
I like Ro Woon! Da Won kinda looks like Sunggyu of Infinite.
3 1
On Signal • Mar 31, 2016
Title Signal
AMAZING drama! every episode kept me on my toes with the suspense, great acting too! This drama deserves the high ratings. Season 2 please!
5 0
