Editorials Replying to Bumble Bee • Mar 24, 2016
Title Destined to Love You
I like this drama, but I wish Wen Tao didn't die and I feel like Xiang Hao suffered the most sadness in this drama.…
Okay! thank you! =)
0 0
Replying to Bumble Bee • Mar 23, 2016
Title Destined to Love You Spoiler
I like this drama, but I wish Wen Tao didn't die and I feel like Xiang Hao suffered the most sadness in this drama.…
Can you explain to me the ending please? because it looks to me like BaoBao was faking not remembering anything, I mean why was she crying when he was telling her the story, Thank you!
0 0
On Su Ran Ran's Husband Hunting Journey • Mar 17, 2016
Title Su Ran Ran's Husband Hunting Journey
Where can I watch it with eng sub?
0 0
On Battle of Changsha • Mar 17, 2016
Title Battle of Changsha
Im speechless at this drama! it was AWESOME! throughout the drama you'll experience all types of emotions, I laughed, cried, got angry and gooey when the main couple are together. Overall it was an amazing drama. really underrated! All the actors performed their role so well that every emotion they feel you'll feel too. Highly recommended!
5 0
Replying to Bumble Bee • Mar 13, 2016
Title Introduction of the Princess
I liked this drama, until the main male lead dies leaving the female lead alone :( I wish the brother also didn't…
Thank you! :)
0 0
Replying to Bumble Bee • Mar 12, 2016
Title Introduction of the Princess Spoiler
I liked this drama, until the main male lead dies leaving the female lead alone :( I wish the brother also didn't…
What happened to fu ya's brother? Whats the ending? I dont mind spoilers. Thank you! :)
0 0
Replying to Karin • Mar 11, 2016
Title The Imperial Doctress Spoiler
Just finished watching the last episode. Sweet ending...
Thank you! I was hesitating if I should finish this drama, since most of the historical dramas with this many episodes have sad ending, like the leads dying. Thank you! =)
0 0
Replying to Karin • Mar 11, 2016
Title The Imperial Doctress Spoiler
Just finished watching the last episode. Sweet ending...
whats the ending? i dont mind spoilers. :)
0 0
Replying to Elliej • Feb 26, 2016
Title Descendants of the Sun Spoiler
song joong ki walking off the plane at the end of the second episode... dayum he looks so good
I know right! The shades got to me too.
1 0
Replying to Sujach • Feb 15, 2016
Person Jung Kyung Ho
he looks so much better on screen than on this picture lol
I agree! they should change his photo. He looks really old in the picture.
0 0
On Pinocchio • Feb 8, 2016
Title Pinocchio
Lee Jong Suk never disappoints me. Great drama! LJS is BAE
0 0
Replying to itachi0889 • Feb 2, 2016
Title The Whirlwind Girl
Who does she end up with pls tell me
youre welcome!
0 0
Replying to itachi0889 • Jan 31, 2016
Title The Whirlwind Girl Spoiler
Who does she end up with pls tell me
Roubai played by Yang Yang.
0 0
Replying to ILoveYouALatte • Jan 31, 2016
Title The Whirlwind Girl Spoiler
I just finished watching it! after watching journey of flower, I'm still craving for some girl power and whirlwind…
The ending has a cliffhanger. Roubai is rish to the hospital bec. Of his heart. But he will survive because he will be in season 2.
0 0
On The Journey of Flower 2015 • Jan 27, 2016
Title The Journey of Flower 2015
Okay I've been watching this, Im in episode 4 now and Bai Zi Hua's character is not making an appearance yet. he is not even one of the boys in the poster.
0 0
Replying to Kikka • Jan 22, 2016
Title A Different Kind of Pretty Man
Finished! XD Liked it, however it was a bit draggy and sometimes the story made no sense and also the ending was…
Thank you! =)
0 0
Replying to Kikka • Jan 21, 2016
Title A Different Kind of Pretty Man
Finished! XD Liked it, however it was a bit draggy and sometimes the story made no sense and also the ending was…
Hi! can I ask where did you watch it? is it subbed? thanks! =)
1 0
On The Whirlwind Girl • Jan 21, 2016
Title The Whirlwind Girl
I just finished watching it! after watching journey of flower, I'm still craving for some girl power and whirlwind girl is perfect if you want a strong heroine (has her weak moments) but still stands up at the end, and lets not forget her harem of boys! then watch it! okay I'll admit I watched it because of Yang Yang but c'mon who wouldn't. lol! but I was hooked. Can't wait for season 2! :)
1 2
On Splash Splash Love • Jan 17, 2016
Title Splash Splash Love
Wow! This drama is short and sweet! 2 episodes is enough though I hoped that there were more, leads have soo much chemistry! it was funny, romantic with swoon worthy scenes! Must watch guys! :)
1 0
On The Legend of Qin • Jan 17, 2016
Title The Legend of Qin
Is it good?
0 0
