Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 1, 2024
Replying to Boston Is Back • Jun 16, 2024
Title Only Boo!
Moo, Tae and Payos can create their own band. Moo's mom is in the industry.
Whoa… that might work!!!
0 0
On Only Boo! • Jun 16, 2024
Title Only Boo!
Ep 1-9 had been so light and fluffy. Full of love. But 10-11 had been so sad and full of angst. I really hope that Moo and Kang will be together, but I doubt that because of the STUPID CONTRACT! There’s no way for them to be together other than Moo stop being an idol. If ep 12 doesn’t reconcile them, than Only Boo! Will be one of the saddest BLs out there.
2 3
On Only Boo! • Jun 16, 2024
Title Only Boo!
What if Jang is outed to hit on payos. And because of that, that no dating clause in the contract is deleted. Well… only in my imagination…
1 1
On Only Boo! • Jun 16, 2024
Title Only Boo!
If the ending is Kang and Shone to be together, GMMTV won’t see the end of my rant for YEARS!
4 3
Replying to sleepyelle • Jun 16, 2024
Title Only Boo!
Who's cutting onions?? Moo crying breaks my heart. I genuinely mean it when I say I hold Shone responsible for…
Yes. Unless… god forbid… that Moo WILL NOT reconcile with Kang.
1 0
Replying to CursedAlyx • Jun 16, 2024
Title Only Boo! Spoiler
how did this go from cute little high school love story to heart wrenching drama, i feel like this is not what…
The writers lure us into investing SO MUCH into Moo & Kang... and then pulls the rug under us
5 1
On Only Boo! • Jun 16, 2024
Title Only Boo!
If Moo and Kang are not together next week... I'm gonna write the nastiest review for this show. It'd be just cruel. I can't watch Moo cries anymore!!!
10 0
On Only Boo! • Jun 16, 2024
Title Only Boo!
Sooooo.... that p'jang has a love interest with Payos is ok???
4 1
On Only Boo! • Jun 16, 2024
Title Only Boo!
The only way that I can listen to Station No.0 without shedding a tear is if Moo gets his Kang back.
1 0
Replying to inotj • Jun 15, 2024
I’m so sad ppl are saying Gem's not good at acting bcs this is a repeat of what happened w kieta hatsukoi all…
Pls forgive me. I think that many people DO NOT say that Gem is a bad actor. He has proven to be a wonderful actor in MC and MSP. It’s just that in MLMU, he’s a bit stiff. (Is he ‘supposed to be emotionless’?) Perhaps the direction? Perhaps too much stress due to pressure from gmmtv n the sponsors?
2 4
On Only Boo! • Jun 15, 2024
Title Only Boo! Spoiler
I don't care about the drama... don't care about the contract... don't care about the angst. I JUST WANT MOO & KANG TO BE TOGETHER AGAIN. PERIOD.
7 2
Replying to nul8286 • Jun 15, 2024
For me personally... it's the acting. Seems forced. Characters seem one dimensional. Chemistry between Gem and…
True. Gem Fourth in MC working with P'Aof, who's the producer for MLMU. In MSP working with Niyomsil, the same director for MLMU. Personally, I think there's pressure by both GMMTV and sponsors. Too much pressure can ruin anything. I think MC and MSP did not have the same pressure to Gem Fourth and the directors.
3 4
Replying to GoldenHoursOnly • Jun 15, 2024
I love ep 2 more than ep 1.. 😭❤️ but why people don't like it. I don't understand the reason.
For me personally... it's the acting. Seems forced. Characters seem one dimensional. Chemistry between Gem and Fourth is non existent. (I prefer the chemistry of Sea and Keen of Only Boo.) The series has been overhyped to the limit which creates expectation taller than the Everest.
8 7
On Only Boo! • Jun 15, 2024
Title Only Boo!
I'm so obsessed with this show that I'm buying Moo's brown shoes HAHAHAHA
3 0
Replying to Eliot_Rulez • Jun 15, 2024
Thank you :) One who has not overrated this garbage show :)
I think that GMMTV is banking on big names for this show. Gem Fourth P'Aof Niyomsil. The stakes are high with this one. That's why it's kinda overhyped
1 1
Replying to MaybeBaby • Jun 15, 2024
This is... not good. The main couple are acting in two different modes and it's jarring. Gem is acting more subdued…
I haven't watched the Japanese version. However, if it's about the contrast of personalities, then I prefer Sea and Keen's performance in Only Boo!
1 1
Replying to Hachi27 • Jun 14, 2024
Title Only Boo!
SAD ☹️ I don't want this to end... KangMoo my babies 😭😭😭 MLMU is airing, so it's a good thing. But…
Sadly for me, the first 2 episodes of MLMU were such a letdown compared to Only Boo’s first 2.
2 5
Replying to SunnyBKL • Jun 14, 2024
i think when Atom and Khongthap were practicing the play. when Atom said to Khongthap to look at him and imagine…
Perhaps you’re right regarding the scene. Well, I’m just not convinced.
1 2
On My Love Mix-Up! • Jun 14, 2024
Title My Love Mix-Up! Spoiler
Can someone tell me which scene that cemented Atom's falling for Kongthap? And suddenly allows himself to let Mudmee go? I thought that he's head over heels with Mudmee?
2 6