Celebrity
Replying to juan12353 • Jun 11, 2024
Title Only Boo!
Does anyone know the name of the actor of the guy who leaked Moo's video? The annoying one? Hahshsgs
Dunno the real name but IG: nexttt1k
1 4
On Only Boo! • Jun 11, 2024
Title Only Boo!
Do people had to marry first BEFORE becoming an idol?? In order to prevent any problems with fans?? This 'no dating' clause is stupid.
4 0
Replying to huang renjun • Jun 10, 2024
Title Only Boo!
episode 11 curse has turned into the episode 10 curse i guess. AND I HATE A TIME SKIP WHO WAS MAKING THESE EXECUTIVE…
It is still good. Without the drama, this show will be just a fluffy one. But with THAT particular scene, Only Boo! has positioned itself as one of the memorable BLs . Just my two cents.
14 0
Replying to nul8286 • Jun 9, 2024
Title Only Boo!
Thank you for the explanation. But is it really true that such a contract exist? That the artist can’t have…
Until that detail? That’s a huge sacrifice
0 0
Replying to nul8286 • Jun 9, 2024
Title Only Boo!
Thank you for the explanation. But is it really true that such a contract exist? That the artist can’t have…
OMG… that’s sad. I hope LYKN doesn’t have such a clause
0 0
Replying to ariel alba • Jun 9, 2024
Title Only Boo!
'Only Boo! It delves into its plot and puts its finger on the sore spot when it addresses a very controversial…
Thank you for the explanation. But is it really true that such a contract exist? That the artist can’t have any love interest? Forgive me but I’m totally ignorant of the entertainment industry esp in Thailand
0 4
Replying to Gaia • Jun 9, 2024
Title Only Boo!
Might be predictable, BUT it was what logically needed to happen AND it was acted in such an amazing way by these…
Sea’s performance was very subtle. He couldn’t cry because he needs to be strict with the decision. But if one look closely at his face, one can feel his emotions… sad, anger, devastation and also a weird satisfaction because he knows that he's helping Moo to reach the peak of his Everest.
4 0
Replying to Gaia • Jun 9, 2024
Title Only Boo! Spoiler
Honestly what really bothered me was the time skip: I would have loved to see at least Moo's reaction to the break-up…
Agree on the fighting and mood part. Because the jumping from crying like hell towards dancing with big smile is quite jarring. Perhaps they will flashback it on ep 11? Like what they did when Moo n Kang didn’t speak to each other before?
1 0
On Only Boo! • Jun 9, 2024
Title Only Boo! Spoiler
I think that I can see Kang’s logic. It’s a bird in the hand worth two in the bush. If they are together, the chance for Moo to debut AND have Kang as bf is slimmer. They might even lose both, the idol AND the relationship. Yes, it hurts like nobody’s business, but at least Moo gets to debut.
4 0
Replying to Gaia • Jun 9, 2024
Title Only Boo! Spoiler
Honestly what really bothered me was the time skip: I would have loved to see at least Moo's reaction to the break-up…
I don’t mint the time break. It just shows how strong Kang n Moo are. I’d be devastated and fail to debut if I were Moo and bankrupt the restaurant if I were Kang. But these 2 are strong. And they manage to perform. With Moo knowing that failure to debut is making Kang’s sacrifice meaningless.
2 2
On Only Boo! • Jun 9, 2024
Title Only Boo! Spoiler
The ICONIC breakup just shows how strong the characters are. If I were Moo or Kang, I couldn’t focus on the competition or be able to run a restaurant. But they did it. Bravo.
4 0
Replying to nonniebabe • Jun 9, 2024
Title Only Boo!
I am gonna punch him so bad
Moo would choose Kang. But Kang is selfless. For Moo’s sake, he makes the sacrifice.
1 2
On Only Boo! • Jun 9, 2024
Title Only Boo!
Need to hurry up!!! Haven’t bought my snacks yet for ep 10!!!!
6 0
Replying to Burcu • Jun 9, 2024
Title Only Boo!
Why it's a flop show 😭
I don't think it's a flop. Because I can hardly find any negative comments about it. It's just that not many people are watching perhaps due to their being newbies and lack of promotions esp for the early episodes. Only Boo! merch right now is only the postcards. Even Wandee has more stuff. GMMTV is riding all out on Gem Fourth right now and that I think has some untoward effect on Only Boo!. Business decisions... However, we can still promote Only Boo! , Sea Keen and Aun Ashi. Do engage through X with #OnlyBooSeries, #OnlyBooSeriesEP10 and the likes and keep the number high. It seems that GMMTV looks at this number.
2 1
Replying to KrtiGabriella • Jun 8, 2024
Title Only Boo!
What do you think about this series? I haven't seen it but I would like to start watching it.
It’s a gem. A lighthearted, funny and full of fluff. Sea Keen really nailed the characters. Moo is an epitome of ‘never giving up’ and that’s inspiring.
4 2
On Only Boo! • Jun 8, 2024
Title Only Boo!
Been watching many BLs all these years. But not a single show is able to put a big smile on my face every single time I watch and rewatch it like Only Boo!
8 0
Replying to Pinoy Ares • Jun 8, 2024
Title My Love Mix-Up!
its a great episode but somehow it felt lacking compared to My School President. I think Only Boo beats this comparing…
IMHO, Only Boo! is an underrated series. More people should watch it. And get more love from GMMTV.
5 1
Replying to Gian • Jun 7, 2024
Title My Love Mix-Up!
manga Ida is drawn quite huge sometimesprob trying to replicate that
I see
0 0
On My Love Mix-Up! • Jun 7, 2024
Title My Love Mix-Up!
Is it me... or Gem is huge
1 2
Replying to Lexes99 • Jun 7, 2024
Title Only Boo!
Sea and Keen just did an interview for Chinese or Taiwanese web show. The surprise was Keen understood and speaks…
I really think that Keen is a genius. He's also good in English. And in high school, he's in the team that designed a can sized satellite that flew around 700m high. The team won the international competition. And he's now taking engineering. And he can also play the guitar and piano. When Moo told Kang that he's good in maths, I think that it's Keen telling Sea hehehe
3 1