Appreciate your letting us know. Because we value your unsolicited opinion. But why wait until 26 episodes have…
: "When I leave a comment, please know that from now on, not only do I not read replies, but I also, quite frankly, don't care what you have to say..." (Quoted verbatim from your MDL profile)
I knew you would make an exception for me because you care so much about me, my validation & what I have to say.
I wasn't expecting this drama to be that boring ...
Appreciate your letting us know. Because we value your unsolicited opinion.
But why wait until 26 episodes have already been released? I haven't been able to sleep at night anxiously anticipating your verdict. Since you say this drama is "that boring," I am going to drop it immediately. Thanks for saving me the time & trouble!
I'm learning Chinese & I understand (especially with context) a lot more than I can speak & write. Reading is better than expected because, again, the drama provides context for the (Chinese) subtitles.
You'd be surprised by how much you can learn in mere months.
I knew you would make an exception for me because you care so much about me, my validation & what I have to say.
Or you're a stupid, lying troll.
So which is it? I'm guessing both.
But why wait until 26 episodes have already been released? I haven't been able to sleep at night anxiously anticipating your verdict. Since you say this drama is "that boring," I am going to drop it immediately. Thanks for saving me the time & trouble!
Hear from you soon!
Not to mention, the biggest selling point of CW is the physical attractiveness of its stars. But even secondary C-drama leads are more beautiful.
Use AI to help you learn & speak English properly.
Snow Kong (and several other C-drama actresses such as Esther Yu) were in season 2.
You'd be surprised by how much you can learn in mere months.
P.S. Is your pfp from LYX's new drama?