Details

  • Last Online: 35 minutes ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 5 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 23, 2022
Replying to Kksdramas • Sep 2, 2026
I can’t believe those 2 co workers just sit there and watch her abuse. Daughter or not, she should be reported…
No job is worth it until its your own job
0 0
Replying to Kksdramas • Sep 2, 2026
I can’t believe those 2 co workers just sit there and watch her abuse. Daughter or not, she should be reported…
HR take there salary from her daddy
0 0
Replying to TooEmotional • Sep 2, 2026
The fact that Hyun Jae is way older than Eun Seol also bothers me- he was probably 24-27 when he became her lawyer-…
well NO she should have changed a bit even after being in jail for 10 fishing years
as he Wanted her 17 she should have remained same 17 year old girl while he become 27
0 0
Replying to Tia • Sep 2, 2026
Predictability & clichés aside... Seok-Jin and Hae-Ra are making this a HARD watch for me. I dislike both…
Hyun-Jae has a pedo simp enegry around him
0 5
Replying to TooEmotional • Sep 2, 2026
I think there is far more to Seok Jin's story and the reasons he is determined to marry Hae Ra. But I have to…
is he Eun seol father to be disappointed in her ?
a Nobody ?
1 0
Replying to TooEmotional • Sep 2, 2026
I think there is far more to Seok Jin's story and the reasons he is determined to marry Hae Ra. But I have to…
typical weak Fl can only use her body to get revenge...
0 0
Replying to GySgt213 • Sep 2, 2026
Well, we can clearly see now that Hae Ra has no problem abusing Seok Jin's mom, and he is clueless right now.…
its not that he doesn't know anything
its more like to make him viewed as an nice good person who is between bad people
a naive boy image
0 0
Replying to Areum • Sep 2, 2026
I don’t wann ml to end up with fl. Sml did all the ground work just so ml can have it easily. Nahhhh
then why did you think director hired Sml to clean dirt for Ml and be a good minion
0 0
Replying to scarfie • Sep 2, 2026
1st ML: how do you know Ko Eun Seol didn't do it?2nd ML: bc she said she didn't do it!The difference between a…
and she like jerk because he force her to prove herself, he will test her, make her run for him not the other way around that is what this FL likes.
Blindly trusting a woman because you like her give her only signal that you are not worth having
0 0
Replying to potatoes_uwu • Sep 2, 2026
The Ml being sceptical about the Fl pissed me off. Him thinking the Fl could have murdered her MOM is saying he…
well he is entitled that is why he know he is Male lead and he has property rights on other FL
1 0
Replying to oppa_ • Aug 31, 2026
I might edit it after endingIt's not a big deal, Well thanks for your time and apprication for a lunatic 😁😁
Well, the irony is that I’m a feminist myself. 😄 You might want to get yourself treated for the rather premature illness of judging someone’s entire personality from a single review.

You don’t get to decide what I am based on one opinion. If you’re genuinely interested in proving your point, feel free to read my whole portfolio and the rest of my reviews before reaching that conclusion.

And honestly, when there’s no actual point or valid argument left to make, resorting to personal insults and name-calling is usually a pretty convenient escape route. 😉
4 0
Replying to Gwenchana • Aug 30, 2026
imagine you write all this before the drama ended. lunatic
I might edit it after ending
It's not a big deal,
Well thanks for your time and apprication for a lunatic 😁😁
1 2
Replying to oppa_ • Aug 23, 2026
So it took you 8 ep to even know her name
Well I know her name was bona from ep 1
1 1
Replying to unilot • Aug 22, 2026
i actually think that it is less his feelings for her than the fear that her husband knows her identity as kingfisher.…
She meet him everyday in her bed
They even jointly produce a child
0 1
Replying to Kooxylyard • Aug 22, 2026
I don't understand what's the problem of the hacker guy the way he always react whenever the topic is bona's family…
He is a nerd plus an introvert pervert who can't let go of his one sided lust
0 0
Replying to vicarious • Aug 22, 2026
LOL I just realised that FL's name is Bona hence the title, Bona Fide
So it took you 8 ep to even know her name
8 3
Replying to Rocket Blazer • Aug 21, 2026
Review Honour
She went back to his home to collect evidence related to the case, which, as they later found, was very important…
to steal and hide evidence to hide her affair ?
she did not go there for any work but to hide her affair
0 0
Replying to Honour • Aug 21, 2026
Title Honour
Replying to deleted comment
when did i ask you if which one is bigger crime ?
0 0
Replying to STV91 • Aug 18, 2026
They do this male actors and characters too in the exact same storylines…Have you never watched a Jason Statham…
I don't think I've watched many of those 90s Hollywood action movies with Jason Statham, Jean-Claude Van Damme, or Steven Seagal, except Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Even with Arnold, the over-the-top action feels somewhat believable because of his physical build.
When he does something extreme, you can at least understand why the character might be capable of it.
But my issue isn't about gender at all—I dislike this kind of writing in both male and female characters.
For example, I really like the John Wick series, even though I know John has massive plot armor.
Realistically, he should have died from several sniper opportunities, car impacts, gunshots, and especially some of those huge falls.
But the movie establishes him as an exceptionally skilled assassin in an exaggerated action universe.
So I'm willing to accept some unrealistic things because they're consistent with the world and character.
What I don't like is when a character suddenly becomes practically superhuman just because the plot needs them to win.
I'd have exactly the same problem if the protagonist were a man.
For me, it's about believable limits and consistent writing, not whether the character is male or female.
2 0