releasing only 1 episode a week is one thing, but only uploading the vlog videos of the casts on weibo is just TOO MUCH for me 😭 they could've got so much more audience if they uploaded the vlogs on YouTube too so the international audience can watch & hype them up too.. like isn't it also going to be a good content other than the behind the scene videos?
the amount of times i've seen stans of the other Cbl show that's currently airing too trashing ABO Desire is sicking me out. mind you it wasn't only on one platform, but literally on EVERY single platforms out there. like can we just have a peace and good time appreciating the two shows without bringing one of them down? it's literally almost like a blessing for us to have two Cbl shows airing at the same time. but here we are rn, having to get through this just because of jealousy 🤦♀️
The story of the main leads is boring me to death. I love the second couple though. I skip the story of the main…
weird af. "i edited my own video where i cut.." which basically means you watched the show ILLEGALLY. yet here you are still have a guts complaining about things when you don't even contribute anything for the show to begin with.
any clue who their favs are and which show they're in? my hands been itching to clocked those jobless thai bl…
I find it so ridiculous how much free time they got to be jobless enough to do all that.and i noticed that it's not only cbl shows who have their rating down around 0.3 to 0.4. but a lot of kbl shows too such as Love for love's sake, Breeze of love, etc.
fc..k china is cooked , why tf BL drama's are getting top ranks in chinese list in MDL. CCP , Xi Jinping , free…
not you crying and throwing tantrum here just because THE GAYS are beating your straiggot favs in term of the popularity of their show lmfao. I'd be embarrassed af if i were you here 😭
down 0.3 rating within only 24 hours? yeah, someone gotta fix this site. because that's clearly not normal and I'm sure it's bunch of bots doing, not human. imagine being that jobless for using bots on this site tho lol.
no there shouldn't be tf. mdl is literally a Wikipedia / imdb-like site to list and give informations about Asian shows and movies. so why would there's even a necessary for the owner of the site to do that? is your logic not logicing or what? just very typical of homophobes lol
so I read it somewhere that this show is indeed a Chinese BL show, and I believe all of the actors themselves are also Chinese. but the production team played it smart & safely, by making the broadcasting rights of the show be bought by Taiwanes broadcasters. so that's why, some legal streaming platform say that it's from Taiwan but some also say that it's from China.
(you guys can correct me if i made a mistake here)
tbh the storyline is lowkey same old school story (I am not gay but i am gay for you ahh plot from 2019) and full…
totally agree with you. I don't get why some ppl already got mad at me for saying that the rating of the show is kinda too high because I don't find anything out of the box about the whole storyline. I was simply just stating my opinion about it and definitely really not tryna be a hater here.
I love this show but you have the right to write about your opnion .
thank you 🫶 I actually do not dislike this show, in fact I enjoyed it a lot. the plot is cute, the acting is decent, and the overall vibes of it is really fun. but I just don't think that it deserves that high of a rating because there's nothing "extraordinary" about it.
whatever the shit Smart is doing rn, he's weird for siding with his label who can't even keep their own words about the contracts that they've signed and discussed themselves. one time he went live on ig crying about the issue, then just yesterday he went on twitter defending his label saying that he's happy working with them. weird, just weird.
they could've got so much more audience if they uploaded the vlogs on YouTube too so the international audience can watch & hype them up too..
like isn't it also going to be a good content other than the behind the scene videos?
like can we just have a peace and good time appreciating the two shows without bringing one of them down?
it's literally almost like a blessing for us to have two Cbl shows airing at the same time. but here we are rn, having to get through this just because of jealousy 🤦♀️
• Huang Xing (Hua Yong) : eliot.hx
https://www.instagram.com/eliot.hx?igsh=MWJqcTJuNjY5cDk3NQ
• Qiu Ding Jie (Sheng Shao Yu) : kipuka_qiu
https://www.instagram.com/kipuka_qiu?igsh=cmR3aDUzaG9wODlk
• Li Pei En (Gao Tu) : seekyli
https://www.instagram.com/seekyli?igsh=MXZ1dGZiN3JocDdlZw
• Jiang Heng (Shen Wen Lang) : ocean._.Jiang
https://www.instagram.com/ocean._.jiang?igsh=NmRyMndyeGNtbWww
let's give them a follow & leave supportive comments on their post too ❤️
"i edited my own video where i cut.." which basically means you watched the show ILLEGALLY. yet here you are still have a guts complaining about things when you don't even contribute anything for the show to begin with.
yeah, someone gotta fix this site. because that's clearly not normal and I'm sure it's bunch of bots doing, not human. imagine being that jobless for using bots on this site tho lol.
totally seated for this 😋
mdl is literally a Wikipedia / imdb-like site to list and give informations about Asian shows and movies. so why would there's even a necessary for the owner of the site to do that?
is your logic not logicing or what? just very typical of homophobes lol
so that's why, some legal streaming platform say that it's from Taiwan but some also say that it's from China.
(you guys can correct me if i made a mistake here)
I was simply just stating my opinion about it and definitely really not tryna be a hater here.
one time he went live on ig crying about the issue, then just yesterday he went on twitter defending his label saying that he's happy working with them.
weird, just weird.