Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 27, 2025

Friends

On The Road to Splendor • Aug 11, 2026
Okay, this drama is good. The story, acting, pacing are all good. I got hooked since episode 1, hope nothing weird happens toward the end. No hate tho, but I like this collaboration better than their previous one.
12 0
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 18, 2026
Storywise this drama is just okay. But Huayong's character made me watching every released episode. He's so silly yet endearing 😄😄
If we can fight poison with shamelessness, Huayong will be cured in less than a minute +extra 100yrs as a bonus🤣🤣🤣
5 2
On The East Palace • Jul 18, 2026
This show will be different without that labubu thingy🧸🥹 Adding it is a wise choice😁
Cute rules the world! 🧸😆🔥
13 1
Replying to AnastasiaWun • Jul 17, 2026
Title The East Palace Spoiler
you've finished all 8 already?! Wow!
Ow... thanks btw, I need dramas with a HE right now 😁
0 0
Replying to AnastasiaWun • Jul 17, 2026
you've finished all 8 already?! Wow!
Room for hope? Are you saying that it's not a happy ending? I love the first 2 episodes, but I'm not sure if I can take bad/sad ending for time being.
0 2
Replying to MP1225 • Jul 15, 2026
I like it so far but why I get the feeling that the acting is low quality? Is it me? The ML is a very good actor…
I agree. While the drama itself is quite okay, something is kinda missing. I just can't put my finger on it.
1 0
Replying to anhsn • Jul 13, 2026
It's not a Chinese historical drama until someone falls off a cliff. She injured her leg, yet he checked her head…
Someone MUST falls off a cliff indeed 😂😂
0 0
Replying to Masterxys • Jul 12, 2026
right its terrible they somehow made hou minghao less fine than he is
Yes...and don't forget those poor female casts. Like h-how? Whyy? 🫨🫨😂
0 0
Replying to Katakuri D Luffy • Jul 7, 2026
do you happen to know the Ost playing in episode 34 ( 22:00 the cemetery scene)
Omo! Thank you bestie 😁😁🫶
1 0
Replying to Katakuri D Luffy • Jul 1, 2026
do you happen to know the Ost playing in episode 34 ( 22:00 the cemetery scene)
😂😂 best luck for us🤞
1 2
Replying to Katakuri D Luffy • Jul 1, 2026
do you happen to know the Ost playing in episode 34 ( 22:00 the cemetery scene)
Haha... I've been looking for this song as well. It might be "Redemption" by Zhu Xingdong 朱兴东 赎. Not so sure tho, since I still can't find it on any platform I know.
0 4
On The First Jasmine • Jun 30, 2026
I guess I have withdrawal symptoms. Might be camping here in the comments section a bit longer as a coping mechanism 🥹🥹
I wish they would release more drama like this in the future. A drama that is great from the beginning to the ending. Also the OST!!🔥🔥❤️ Will definitely go straight to my playlist🎧❤️
I miss MoLi couple already. Especially Yeli with white haired A Yao 😁🥰🥰
3 6
Replying to Kaakaa • Jun 30, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
Couldn't agree more except for revenge, the revenge is actually revenging, it was just early. Yeli finished off…
Yes, she did her revenge early, except for the empress dowager. That's why I said that it's not very revenging, because my first expectation was that this whole show would be fully about her collecting the debt. But then I found (at least for me) that the main concern was about restoring what once was broken/lost. And the revenge was just a side dish. In this case I'm glad that it didn't turn out the way I thought it would😉
0 0
Replying to sopsop • Jun 30, 2026
though people may say there were not enough kiss scenes, it was one of the most intimate dramas i’ve watched…
Very well said! At least for me, I don't need kissing scenes if they can show this much love and affection between lovers. Imo kissing scene is like a short cut to shows affection. So, I have more appreciation when they're able to show how much they love each other even without that one activity.
1 0
Replying to E3ri • Jun 30, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
last episode where she was seeing her lishan family for the last time genuinely got me shitting tears
Especially the grandpa's part. When the camera shifted, it's as if he was talking the viewers. As if we all Yeli, listening to grandpa last message🥺😭😭
0 0
Replying to Ros • Jun 30, 2026
I just finished watching the last 5 episode today. I must say it's the best cdrama of 2026! This is the only cdrama…
Yes! Toward the ending I was so afraid that they will make any unnecessary miserable fate for those characters. I was like "No, don't you dare!" 😠
Thank God that didn't happen 😁
I love it that they all got their own closure.
So far, it is indeed the best drama of 2026❤️❤️
3 0