I love it! From episodes 1 to 40, not a single boring episode. At first I thought it would be a typical "you go, girl!" revenge drama. Turns out, the revenge is not very revenging. For me it's rather like a slice-of-life drama with some spices here and there, and I have no complaint.
I really enjoy the relationship between characters, the love and care between lovers, families, juniors/seniors, and friends. That's just beautiful. No question for our ML and FL, their love is so genuine, gentle, and sweet. No need for a kissing scene to show their affection. The way they treat each other is enough to cause diabetes.
As nothing is perfect, this drama has its flaws, but imo it's not really a big deal.
And for the ending. I'm pleased and satisfied. I'm thankful enough for such an ending, since I don't know already how many times I've been let down by dramas that started off great but turned downhill toward a questionable ending. So, being able to find a drama that I love and enjoy from start to finish without any major complaint is truly a blessing, and the beautiful ost throughout the drama is a sweet bonus.
Uhh... That spear performance at episode 39 was just 🤌🤌🤌 It was brief yet so satisfying. Well, maybe it's just me. But while a warrior with a sword is cool indeed, there's something different with a spear wielder. And when he swung that spear......😌 👏👏👏BEAUTIFUL! I was replaying it over and over again, just can't get enough of that scene 🔥🔥🫶
Their Love story felt sooo genuine, heartwarming, comforting and run deeply. The way they healing, calming, carring,&…
Totally agree! Even when the truth about the edict was revealed and as frustrated as that situation might be, there's no unnecessary scream and yell at each other. Imo that made the whole thing more heartbreaking.
Damn you episode 34!😭😭😭😭 I know it started tear farming since Yeli went back to Lishan, but the first minutes of ep34 just hits my tiny heart hard 😭😭 Poor Yeli... My heart ache for her 😭😭 I just stopped by to pour my heart out. Now go back to the show.
I'd like to appreciate Mo Xiu Yao's white hair. It's pretty convincing. Not too much, not too shiny, kinda messy here and there, yet visually pleasing. Sometimes I can only sigh and turn my brain off whenever a character's hair in costume dramas turns white. I'm glad it didn't happen this time.
No, I refuse to accept Lingyun's death 🙂↔️🙂↔️ I mean, I thought we still gonna see more of her story and then they killed her so suddenly just like that? Nah, Imma just take Yeli's delulu spell and make believe that she's still alive somewhere, somehow 😌
SEASIDE VILLAGE "You return to familiar dramas to reset and recharge." Haha...this one is true. I like to go back and rewatch some comfort dramas every now and then.
In the novel, she did not have a paternal uncle who was good to her. So we don't know if he is an enemy or friend.
Yeah, I mean we have enough potential villains already, he better be a comic relief character 😁 Yeli said her mother told her to go to uncle if she ever needs help. I suppose they have a good relationship, but then I remember she told her husband that the empress dowager is a benevolent person with a smiley face, so...🤷😬 Yeli is like onion, I'm curious what will happen next.
Help, I need spoiler🚨 I want to know if her uncle really is a good person or he is just some enemy in disguise? I mean, I like this fun uncle-niece relationship. Guess I need to prepare my heart if it's actually just a lie😬😬
I really enjoy the relationship between characters, the love and care between lovers, families, juniors/seniors, and friends. That's just beautiful. No question for our ML and FL, their love is so genuine, gentle, and sweet. No need for a kissing scene to show their affection. The way they treat each other is enough to cause diabetes.
As nothing is perfect, this drama has its flaws, but imo it's not really a big deal.
And for the ending. I'm pleased and satisfied. I'm thankful enough for such an ending, since I don't know already how many times I've been let down by dramas that started off great but turned downhill toward a questionable ending. So, being able to find a drama that I love and enjoy from start to finish without any major complaint is truly a blessing, and the beautiful ost throughout the drama is a sweet bonus.
Well, maybe it's just me. But while a warrior with a sword is cool indeed, there's something different with a spear wielder. And when he swung that spear......😌 👏👏👏BEAUTIFUL! I was replaying it over and over again, just can't get enough of that scene 🔥🔥🫶
I know it started tear farming since Yeli went back to Lishan, but the first minutes of ep34 just hits my tiny heart hard 😭😭 Poor Yeli... My heart ache for her 😭😭
I just stopped by to pour my heart out. Now go back to the show.
I mean, I thought we still gonna see more of her story and then they killed her so suddenly just like that? Nah, Imma just take Yeli's delulu spell and make believe that she's still alive somewhere, somehow 😌
"You return to familiar dramas to reset and recharge."
Haha...this one is true. I like to go back and rewatch some comfort dramas every now and then.
Yeli said her mother told her to go to uncle if she ever needs help. I suppose they have a good relationship, but then I remember she told her husband that the empress dowager is a benevolent person with a smiley face, so...🤷😬
Yeli is like onion, I'm curious what will happen next.
I don't like betrayal. I wish he is a real friend, otherwise my heart wil 💔😬
Thanks for your answer, you're the best! 😁🫶
I love it when the couple obsessed with each other greenly 😁😁