Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 27, 2025

Friends

On Against the Current • 5 days ago
I got a bit confused by ep 39 but I trust comments section for clarity. Sure enough, I got more insight that makes me appreciate this drama even more😁
Thanks! You guys are awesome! 🫶🫶❤️
10 0
Replying to Mellyz9999 • 5 days ago
Yuan : If one day you're nearly forty, Lanxiang still has no son, and there's no heir to the title of marquis…
Yes, love it! Free crash course from Jin Qi, they better take notes 😂
8 1
Replying to pompommy • 9 days ago
Yes, yes... please... I don't like their reaction when Lan Xiang asked if he's okay. It seems like the couple…
Seems like a not so good sign, but ima stay denial till the very end. Hope delulu is a real solulu here🤞🤞🤞
1 0
Replying to sunshine_sweetie • 9 days ago
Episode 36, Felling bad for Zhao Xing Tang's death.... 😔😢🤐😭
Me too... true, her track record wasn't great, but she's not that evil evil villain. Her following Lan Xiang, and then tidying herself for the last time... uh, heartbreak.
1 0
Replying to dramafeast • 9 days ago
I worry for 2nd brother... please let him be well...
Yes, yes... please... I don't like their reaction when Lan Xiang asked if he's okay. It seems like the couple is hiding something something about his health condition.
1 2
Replying to pompommy • 10 days ago
Hahaha...JinQi has his priorities straight. Wifey first, war and death can wait.
Right? Like she could've fed her poor dying husband first tho. But no, mule first😅😂😂
1 0
On Against the Current • 10 days ago
I was so scared for the 2nd brother. I mean, the Shen family annihilation is enough already. I don't need another heartbreak.
13 0
Replying to Mercy • 10 days ago
He is half dead and still found a way to do back hug 😂
Hahaha...JinQi has his priorities straight. Wifey first, war and death can wait.
5 2
Replying to marygold25 • 15 days ago
Just want to say this comments section is a must read while watching the drama. It's a treasure trove.
Exactly! Comments section is a MUST for double enjoyment.
5 0
On Against the Current • 17 days ago
Listen, now I want to have a slice-of-life fluffy family drama where scholar Han and Lanxiang being a couple. I can already imagine it will be cozy and nice to watch. They both are adorable. Don't get me wrong, I'm here for the main couple and all the drama they will bring 😁 It's just that I also like the type of couple Han and Lanxiang could become. My delulu mind works overtime for this 🌈🦄😆
12 0
Replying to anya • Sep 1, 2026
They really diluted his nasty mouth in the drama while reading novel I wanted to slap him for every page😭😂
😱 So it's already the softer version of him? 🤣🤣🤣 Lol!
3 1
Replying to RubyBloom • Aug 28, 2026
Title Pull Strings
I just commented that it’s giving OUATILM vibes. So happy it is!I love OUATILM and haven’t found many dramas…
Haha... sometimes the comedy was just absurd but it did worked 🤣🤣 🤣
So far Pull Strings is the only drama I've found similar to Lingjian Mountain.
I'd love to know if there's any other drama with this vibe tho 😁
1 0
On Pull Strings • Aug 27, 2026
Title Pull Strings
Lol I got a good laugh 🤣 The unseriousness is hilarious, I'm entertained for sure 😄
This drama reminds me of Once upon a time in Lingjian Mountain 😂🤣🤣
2 2
On Road Home • Aug 18, 2026
Title Road Home
Someone need to stop this couple. Their chemistry is dangerous 🤌🔥🔥 I'm so weak against this type of drama, and the ost doesn't help either. Gosh! They're so CUTE & ADORABLE!!🔥❤️❤️
2 0
Replying to whammywham • Aug 18, 2026
Title Road Home
This drama is from the same writer that wrote Amidst The Snowstorm Of Love. The characters traits and plot progression…
Oh really, it's from the same author? No wonder it gives similar vibe to Amidst The Snowstorm Of Love. It's cozy and heartwarming (+ makes me smiling and giggling like crazy)🤭😁
0 0
Replying to Lily99 • Aug 18, 2026
Title Road Home
THE WAY THIS DRAMA MAKES ME FEEL SO MUCH LOVE THROUGH A SCREEN??? 😭😭 THEIR CHEMISTRY IS INSANE. SO MUCH…
100% agree!🔥 Their chemistry is in another level, it makes me feel as if I'm a third wheel barging into their whole relationship 🫣🤭🤭
I swear if my smile lines ever get worse, it will definitely be on them!❤️😂
2 0
Replying to ry y • Aug 13, 2026
aaaarrr that bish zuo is there
She's really getting on my nerves! Someone need to finish her off ASAP!
0 0
Replying to Pd07 • Aug 11, 2026
At this rate, Ms.Yan is going to open an incense burner shop.
Lol! She might want to consider that idea🤣🤣
2 0
Replying to icecream159 • Aug 11, 2026
If I know Chinese screenwriters at all, the male lead will turn out to be the son of a noble family in later episodes.
Hahahaha....
Umm, guess I can put some money on it? 😂😂
3 0