K-Drama
Cho Na • Jul 12, 2021
Article Movies You May Want to Watch If... (First Half of 2021)
I have seen all of the Japanese movies mentioned in this article and Your Eyes Tell was by far my favourite.
1 0
On Colorful Love: Genderless Danshi ni Aisareteimasu • Jun 20, 2021
Title Colorful Love: Genderless Danshi ni Aisareteimasu
This is the wholesome Jdrama that we all needed.
10 0
On Colorful Love: Genderless Danshi ni Aisareteimasu • Apr 12, 2021
Title Colorful Love: Genderless Danshi ni Aisareteimasu
This show is so good!
2 0
On Mairunovich • Apr 4, 2021
Title Mairunovich
Ayano is the best character in this drama
9 1
Replying to ranya • Mar 10, 2021
Title The 3Bs You Shouldn’t Date
ahh dropping this its getting annoying ://
I would drop it if I wasn’t so close to completing it
1 0
On The 3Bs You Shouldn’t Date • Mar 2, 2021
Title The 3Bs You Shouldn’t Date Spoiler
This drama has just become a nice girl being taken advantage of by every guy she meets.
11 2
Replying to alyssa2628 • Mar 2, 2021
Title The 3Bs You Shouldn’t Date
The more I watch this the more I dislike it. I don't feel any chemistry with the FL and MLs and the plot is kind…
I feel the same way.
1 0
On Sensei wo Kesu Houteishiki • Feb 27, 2021
Title Sensei wo Kesu Houteishiki
I recommend turning the volume down and maybe not using headphones, there is a lot of yelling
9 0
On Sensei wo Kesu Houteishiki • Feb 27, 2021
Title Sensei wo Kesu Houteishiki Spoiler
Don’t kill your teacher because he may come back to life to yell in your face.
7 0
On Oh My Boss! Love Not Included • Feb 24, 2021
Title Oh My Boss! Love Not Included Spoiler
Episode 7 is definitely one of the best. Junnosuke and Nami are so cute!!!
2 0
On The 3Bs You Shouldn’t Date • Feb 23, 2021
Title The 3Bs You Shouldn’t Date Spoiler
Episode 7 was really weird… I guess it’s 4B lovers now lol. I don’t trust that new guy at all.
7 0
On The 3Bs You Shouldn’t Date • Feb 9, 2021
Title The 3Bs You Shouldn’t Date Spoiler
Episode 6 looks like it’s going to be a good one!
1 0
Replying to riri_ • Feb 9, 2021
Title The 3Bs You Shouldn’t Date Spoiler
As hot as Yoshi is, that kiss was overstepping boundaries. If he was gonna do that he should've just confessed…
Yuu is my favourite of the 3
2 0
Replying to koyel • Feb 9, 2021
Title The 3Bs You Shouldn’t Date
i can`t believe i`m actually liking how the story is moving forward. i really want our FL to end up with Yuu because…
I love her outfits too!
1 3
Replying to MIUUZICK • Feb 9, 2021
Title The 3Bs You Shouldn’t Date Spoiler
I hope she ends up with Yuu!!!
I do too! I think they have the best chemistry.
0 0
Replying to hanna • Feb 1, 2021
Title Boys! Please Kiss Him, Instead of Me Spoiler
very mediocre imo but that's expected since it's literally about a fujoshi.... i liked the ost, camerawork, the…
Mutsumi was the best part of the movie for me
11 1
Replying to izaya5k • Feb 1, 2021
Title Boys! Please Kiss Him, Instead of Me Spoiler
can someone spoil me if she ends up with the one from the manga or is it an open ending
Open ending
1 1
On Boys! Please Kiss Him, Instead of Me • Feb 1, 2021
Title Boys! Please Kiss Him, Instead of Me Spoiler
Disappointing and confusing.
2 0
On The 3Bs You Shouldn’t Date • Jan 25, 2021
Title The 3Bs You Shouldn’t Date Spoiler
I enjoyed episode 3 more than episode 2.
3 1
Replying to SoultoSeoul • Jan 21, 2021
Title May-December Couple
After watching 5 raw, I am over this drama.
I don’t think that’s true. There are plenty of good romance Jdrama’s that have been released in recent years.
2 2
1