K-Drama
Replying to PrincessJirachi • Sep 7, 2025
List 25. Person hiding from the law/debt collectors
At the end of My Daughter is a Zombie the dad tries to hide his zombie daughter from the police
My daughter is a Zombie
0 0
MDL Watch Challenge 2026 • Sep 7, 2025
List 25. Person hiding from the law/debt collectors Spoiler
At the end of My Daughter is a Zombie the dad tries to hide his zombie daughter from the police
0 1
MDL Watch Challenge 2026 • Mar 29, 2025
List 50. Souvenir
Alice-san Chi no Iroribata - episode 10 (earrings)
0 0
MDL Watch Challenge 2026 • Jan 1, 2025
List 47. Shopping
I meant to add 'Business Proposal' not 'A Business Proposal' sorry about that…
0 0
MDL Watch Challenge 2026 • Oct 22, 2024
List Firefly
Dear Hyeri - episode 9
0 0
Replying to pinktulips69 • Sep 6, 2024
Title Bad Memory Eraser Spoiler
The 2ML acts so unattractive he's giving me the ick.Also im afraid I don't even know what's the plot anymore,…
I think the guy who killed FL's father is Sae Yan's father
0 1
MDL Watch Challenge 2026 • Aug 2, 2024
List Watering a Plant
A Werewolf Boy - ML waters the potted bean sprout
0 0
MDL Watch Challenge 2026 • Jun 8, 2024
List Flowers as a Gesture of Apology
Hierarchy episode 1
0 0
On Lovely Runner • May 23, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
He gave her Slytherin's locket
10 2
On Lovely Runner • May 15, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
I'm loving the bromance that has formed between Sun Jae, In Hyuk and Tae Sung. That scene with the pinecones (sol) was so cute!
21 0
MDL Watch Challenge 2026 • May 10, 2024
List Bug
My Fated Boy: episode 2. 28:11
0 0
Replying to Shangguan Qian • May 10, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
what's IOTNBO?
It's Okay to Not Be Okay
0 0
On Lovely Runner • May 9, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Episode 10 made me appreciate Tae Sung more. Thank you Tae Sung for helping our ship!
10 0
Replying to PrincessJirachi • May 7, 2024
List Accidental Kiss
Lovely Runner episode 9 epilogue - FL is drunk and falls into the ML's arms,her lips landing on his
Lovely Runner
0 0
MDL Watch Challenge 2026 • May 7, 2024
List Accidental Kiss Spoiler
Lovely Runner episode 9 epilogue - FL is drunk and falls into the ML's arms,her lips landing on his
0 1
Replying to Yichannvoice • May 7, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
finally today SUNJAE himself claimed his loser tag, "there's no such thing as pride for me" 😭🤣🤣
In Hyuk calling him a loser 😆
0 0
Replying to BlackLipstick_HOD • Apr 30, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
The yellow umbrella is constant 💛 I should buy a yellow umbrella as well 😭
I want a yellow umbrella now but it never rains where I live
0 1
Replying to AlchemyOfKDrama • Apr 30, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Uri Seon Jae is a fool in love BUT was amazing at connecting the clues Im Sol told him!
I love how he pays attention to everything Sol tells him
0 0
Replying to AlchemyOfKDrama • Apr 30, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Incase anyone was wondering the letter Im Sol is about to open in episode 7 before she got distracted by a phone…
I thought it was a notice for unpaid bills 😆
0 0
On Lovely Runner • Apr 29, 2024
Title Lovely Runner Spoiler
Am I the only one that was screaming (internally) for Sol to get off the road when she was being chased? Also Sun Jae singing the song he wrote about Sol made me emotional.
16 1
1