Celebrity
Replying to JulySnow2 • Aug 11, 2026
Article Lee Jong Suk's 'Iseop's Romance' announces female lead
Such a casting downgrade from the other related kdrama 😅
It's actually the upgrade. Interesting pairing 🤩
21 0
Lily Alice • Aug 11, 2026
Article Lee Jong Suk's 'Iseop's Romance' announces female lead
Interesting pairing! I’ll watch this one only. There’s no need to make it a two-drama thing. I hope it can stand on its own without requiring viewers to watch the other one.
18 0
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Aug 11, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
Press Conference on August 13, 2026Official WeTV on Instagram & X announced "The Road to Splendor"…
Great, great 👍 Finally, a good marketing opportunity 🥺👏
5 0
Replying to FeiJin • Aug 11, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
most of the reviews of this drama on weibo or xhs i find are positive but i don't know why the heat index is still…
It’s because of poor marketing, it is only being carried by Ding Yuxi’s fandom and word of mouth. It’s sad to see that. The drama has potential, but the poor marketing is holding it back.
14 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 11, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
I need this drama to be a hit so that it can prove the doubters and haters wrong. It’s too bad Tencent isn’t putting much effort into marketing.
13 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 10, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
Ding Yuxi doesn’t need much screentime to get his character sold to the viewers. He did everything in the few scenes he showed up in, his microexpressions are on point. I like the actor like this.
27 0
On A Dog and a Plane • Jul 17, 2026
Title A Dog and a Plane
It's indeed one of the weak episodes. Hope the next episode will get better.
3 0
On A Dog and a Plane • Jul 13, 2026
Title A Dog and a Plane
I can understand why some people are kinda disappointed with where the story is going though. I’m proud to see Kanit stand up to his father and say “I can take care of myself" even though his father is being conservative and not making much sense.
23 0
On A Dog and a Plane • Jul 5, 2026
Title A Dog and a Plane
Even after reading the comments, I’m still really enjoying this show. I’m still in Bunny Kanit fever 🐰🫶
59 0
Replying to Xiaoshengxin • Jul 3, 2026
Title A Dog and a Plane
Being Kanit must be fun—wherever he goes, whether it’s a bar or a club, there’s always some guy ready to…
Same here 😭😭
2 0
On A Dog and a Plane • Jul 3, 2026
Title A Dog and a Plane
These gay boyfriends are moving so fast 🤭😆 Kanit just broke up with Lion and was ready to enjoy his single life… but that lasted one minute lol ☺️😂
10 1
Replying to Thats_it • Jun 27, 2026
Title A Dog and a Plane
I will still defend him shamelessly the next episode 😂😂😂 my very beautiful kanit 😂😂
What will happen at next episode?
0 1
On A Dog and a Plane • Jun 27, 2026
Title A Dog and a Plane
Your long-ass paragraph about my pretty Kanit could never make me hate him. He still deserves the world 🥰💅
49 4
On A Dog and a Plane • Jun 26, 2026
Title A Dog and a Plane
Kanit can never go low with a face card like his, lol. He's literally the definition of "the pretty one can never do anything wrong." 💅😌
32 4
Replying to Pincolino • Jun 26, 2026
Title A Dog and a Plane
Where are the people who said Kanit is too good for this world, and Toto (and nobody else) deserves him? Toto…
Kanit can never go low with a face card like his, lol. He's literally the definition of "the pretty one can never do anything wrong." 💅😌
24 0
Replying to Qri • Jun 25, 2026
Title A Dog and a Plane Spoiler
Really? Isn't it too soon?
Thanks for sharing. A hookup before falling in love? Come on. my Kanit, you can't be that easy 😂 Let's see how it goes.
1 0
Replying to Helmi Sunniva • Jun 25, 2026
Title A Dog and a Plane
I’m living for New and Kapook’s friendship here. They’re both such beauties and their scenes together are…
Mine too.
3 1
Replying to CallOutMyName • Jun 25, 2026
Title A Dog and a Plane
Omg tomorrow we'll get the hook up scene from the trailer I know TayNew will DELIVER
Really? Isn't it too soon?
0 3
On A Dog and a Plane • Jun 20, 2026
Title A Dog and a Plane
I could watch the scenes repeatedly just to admire New’s face 🥰 He’s so exceptionally beautiful in every scene 😚
27 0
On A Dog and a Plane • Jun 20, 2026
Title A Dog and a Plane
I absolutely loved Episode 4! 😍 The scenes I've been waiting to see ever since the trailer are finally coming next week the amusement park scenes. Yay! I can't wait! 😊
11 0
