Editorials
lo_ve • Jan 30, 2025
Article Ju Ji Hoon comments on the demand for 'Kingdom Season 3'
So addicted to The Kingdom. A season 3 would be welcome. Yikes to that picture. Is the suit suppose to have that much lint and dust?. I thought it was my monitor.
1 0
On Us • Jan 30, 2025
Title Us
This one is very good. The 2 leads are so cute when together.
8 0
Lily Alice • Jan 28, 2025
Article 'The Trauma Code's Ju Ji Hoon strongly disagreed with director Lee on THIS scene: 'It makes no sense
Smart guy. Good for him.
2 0
On The Queen Who Crowns • Jan 28, 2025
Title The Queen Who Crowns
One of the best of the year so far. Things are getting more interesting.
5 0
Replying to questdenied • Jan 18, 2025
Title The Queen Who Crowns Spoiler
Will give this a go. The acting is really good.
After the first episode. This is not turning out to be a happy journey. The future looks like a hard road.
2 1
On The Queen Who Crowns • Jan 17, 2025
Title The Queen Who Crowns
Will give this a go. The acting is really good.
1 2
Replying to Ren • Jan 6, 2025
Title Pluto Spoiler
Tbh I'm mad that we didn't get a throuple like it would be game-changer but I guess poly people don't have their…
Perhaps one day when people can overcome the concept of mlm and wlw relationships we will have dramas that allow poly couples on thai tv. I think poly dramas would be more interesting.
6 0
Replying to bia • Jan 6, 2025
Title Pluto Spoiler
loved the whole series but I hate the fact that pim didn’t get her happy ending
Yeah Pim was done dirty. She's so cute and lovable. I don't get it. Maybe Pim should of went around in her cop outfit more.
10 1
On Pluto • Dec 8, 2024
Title Pluto
Episode 8 had a lot of filler. Or I thought so anyway. Kind of a wasted episode. Still some cute moments.
2 2
On The Loyal Pin • Dec 5, 2024
Title The Loyal Pin
This is one of the best of the year. The acting for both of these ladies has come so far. This is how you do relationships the right way. Don't rush it.
4 0
On Buy My Boss • Nov 30, 2024
Title Buy My Boss
Looks interesting.
2 0
Replying to Phoebe Rise • Nov 28, 2024
Title Blank Season 2
It originally wasn't going to be split like this, because it really is just one story. With the incredible success…
Thank you for the information. I like background history like this.
4 0
Replying to 9874621 • Nov 26, 2024
Title Borderless Line
Series playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhsCXKbbbsR2uUbcqmMxgtVTyskSEHwiH
Pretty low budget.
0 0
On Apple My Love • Nov 25, 2024
Title Apple My Love
It's a pretty slow burn until episode 5. Then things get interesting.
2 0
On Blank Season 2 • Nov 23, 2024
Title Blank Season 2
I don't really think breaking this up into 2 parts was the right choice. I understand why. Overall it's very beautiful. Also Faye would be a Helen of Troy with all that beauty.
3 2
On Affair • Nov 21, 2024
Title Affair Spoiler
Now this is how you do it right. Just wish they decided not too do all the over top dramatics. Kind of ruined it.
2 0
On Flight to You • Nov 20, 2024
Title Flight to You
This is very good. Outside of the fake plane effects. It's amazing. Just finished it. Did not like some of the propaganda. It's still really good. 7.5/10 final score.
4 0
On Apple My Love • Nov 17, 2024
Title Apple My Love
Not really enjoying this one. I will finish it. The story is not really engaging or all that interesting. Hopefully the other episodes are better or gets more interesting. Not really feeling the relationships between the characters.
2 0
On Pluto • Nov 7, 2024
Title Pluto
This is very cute.
3 0
On Show Me Love • Nov 7, 2024
Title Show Me Love
The director spent way too much time on shots. The two did have some chemistry. Except most of it was wasted on 5 minute staring contest. Overall pretty boring. Pluto is turning out to be better. I give this a 1/10.
1 0
