Editorials
On Miss Lee • Sep 27, 2019
Title Miss Lee
The first episode was kind of bleh. The ceo vote had me laughing. The only memorable part. The 2nd episode is pretty bleh also. I hope it gets better. Right now it's hit and miss and pretty slow going. If the 3rd episode ends up being just as boring. I'll be dropping this.
1 1
On Shin Eun Kyung • Sep 25, 2019
Person Shin Eun Kyung
An amazing actress. I first saw her in My Wife Is Gangster so many years ago. Her acting has only gotten better.
0 0
On Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung • Sep 21, 2019
Title Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung
I had to drop this drama because the story and acting were getting really bad. The drama was interesting up to episode 16, then fell on it's face after that.
0 1
On Hotel del Luna • Sep 1, 2019
Title Hotel del Luna
Ending was confusing.
5 0
On The King’s Avatar • Aug 30, 2019
Title The King’s Avatar
Not a fan of all the product placement so this drama will get a big hit in rating. It's a great drama just don't like all the in your face IKEA sale and Project Runway.
0 0
Replying to Porktonkatsu • Aug 29, 2019
Title Unique Lady
A bit of a cliffhanger in the end but i was entertained nonetheless
Pulled a Princess Agents again? Wow.
0 1
Replying to ArcherNaelra • Aug 28, 2019
Title Hotel del Luna
Anyone finding the music just doesnt fit??
I thought the music has fit the drama fine. It's a beautiful soundtrack.
1 0
Replying to Petmac • Aug 23, 2019
Title The King’s Avatar
It's a c-drama - they specialise in product placement.
Not use to it I suppose. I am use to watching kingdom c-dramas. Modern c-dramas are weird with the product placement. It's like watching an IKEA and Fashion Runway commercial every minute of every episode.
0 0
On The King’s Avatar • Aug 17, 2019
Title The King’s Avatar
This is pretty good. The main problem I have is that the product placement is overwhelming.
0 2
On Hotel del Luna • Aug 12, 2019
Title Hotel del Luna
The way the lighting is done in some scenes is great.
4 0
On Hotel del Luna • Aug 5, 2019
Title Hotel del Luna
This drama is very good. One of the best. The twist and turns got me good.
9 0
On My ID Is Gangnam Beauty • Aug 5, 2019
Title My ID Is Gangnam Beauty
Some good scenes, though spaced to far apart. I found I was very bored with this drama. One of the worst drama's I've actually pushed myself to watch.
2 0
On Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung • Jul 22, 2019
Title Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung
Any time any one burns books it really makes me angry. Other than that. This is really good. Knowledge is power.
6 0
On Legal V • Jul 20, 2019
Title Legal V
After Doctor X6, I am hoping for a 2nd season of Legal V. This drama had some ups and downs. Overall the drama was fun. Just got around to finishing today.
1 0
On Ms. Ma, Nemesis • Jul 16, 2019
Title Ms. Ma, Nemesis
I'm a bit late to the party for this release. So far this has been very good. The acting was very good from most of the cast. The ending seem to easy. Jung Woong In should really do more detective dramas. He was amazing in this. He is usually playing an evil character. I think he needs to switch over to detective dramas.
0 0
On Angel's Last Mission: Love • Jun 21, 2019
Title Angel's Last Mission: Love
Really liking this drama.
2 0
On Emergency Interrogation Room Season 3 • Jun 17, 2019
Title Emergency Interrogation Room Season 3
The episode stories are weak. They acting is so-so.
0 0
On Jumong • May 19, 2019
Title Jumong
It seems this drama was a big hit and I never heard about it. Shall see what all the hoo haa is about.
1 1
On Going by the Book • May 11, 2019
Title Going by the Book
This is one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. One of the best.
4 0
Replying to Dawn • Apr 22, 2019
Title History of the Salaryman
wasn't a fan when I first started watching but it got a lot better as I kept watching.I do wish we got more romance…
I agree.
0 0
