Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 26 days ago
  • Location: California
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 17, 2013
On Bad Family • Jan 27, 2018
Title Bad Family
Even though it's low budget the acting is surprisingly good.
1 0
On Return • Jan 24, 2018
Title Return
Been way too long since Go Hyun Jung has been in a drama. Happy too see her back.
5 0
On Detective Samoyeds • Jan 22, 2018
The first couple of episodes were really good, now I find that the drama is a bit boring now and drags on. I think the creators should of kept this drama on a lower number closer to 25 episodes. I am on episode 9 and getting really unwatchable.
0 0
Replying to Elle • Dec 29, 2017
Anyone else underwhelmed by this week’s episodes?! Smmuurrr ...
Need to stretch it out to 32 episodes some how. I did like the ending of episode 16. It was getting good and boom: tune in next week.
0 0
On Your Highness • Nov 20, 2017
First episode is much fun to watch. The subs are pretty funny also. *cue romantic descent music* Best wishes to the cast and crew. Looks like they have it rough.
1 0
AnanyaS • Nov 20, 2017
I usually drop a drama if the story isn't going where I like it. Or the characters are not what they use to be. Or the story drags on and on and on. Or no one is subbing anymore.
0 0
On Doctor X Season 5 • Oct 24, 2017
I found a sub early for season 4. This one will likely take a month at least. Or so the trend seems to be these days.
2 0
On Naoki Hanzawa • Sep 30, 2017
Hoping for a second season. No info on any future plans so I guess not. Too bad because this drama should really have one.
0 0
On Lightning • Sep 19, 2017
Title Lightning
Another name for this drama is: spot the product placement
6 0
On Legend of Mi Yue • Sep 12, 2017
Subs around episode 30 and up do not make sense. Beware. Will have to wait for a fix.
So far the drama is pretty slow.
1 1
On Dondo Hare • Aug 13, 2017
Title Dondo Hare
Some Japanese propaganda mixed in. Pretty good overall.
1 6
On Princess Agents • Aug 2, 2017
58 episodes was suppose to be the end now it says 67? That's weird. Well if the drama ended like that it would of got at least 2 points taken off. Well I'm going to go ahead and take off another point for that ending/cliffhanger. I don't like it when authors do it and I don't like it when drama's do it.
0 1