Editorials
On Mirror of the Witch • Oct 19, 2016
Title Mirror of the Witch
This was an interesting watch. The main problem is it's 4 episodes to long with back and forth drama between good and evil which leads to being boring. Reminds me of Once Upon A Time. The good girl would try to beat the evil witch and always getting smacked down. Rinse and repeat for many seasons.
0 0
Replying to kdramalover • Sep 28, 2016
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
My ): Feelings... Cried so much in episode 11. )':
Yes me too.
3 0
On Seirei no Moribito • Sep 4, 2016
Title Seirei no Moribito
I liked the first 2 episodes. The other 2 episodes not as much.
0 0
On Doctor X Season 4 • Jul 14, 2016
Title Doctor X Season 4
I'm glad she will do another one. This is her best role. This will likely be her last season if she doesn't want to do anymore though.
0 0
On Mrs. Cop Season 2 • Apr 25, 2016
Title Mrs. Cop Season 2
I think 20 episodes are way to much for this drama. It should of ended at 15 at least. It's just dragging on a bit with the cat and mouse.
4 0
On The Imperial Doctress • Apr 4, 2016
Title The Imperial Doctress
I know the medicine cures are fictional and that really ruins this drama.
2 0
On Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi • Apr 3, 2016
Title Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi
Some interesting moments. I will continue to watch and hope it gets better.
3 0
On The Empress of China • Apr 2, 2016
Title The Empress of China
I like this drama as well. Some really sad moments.
0 0
On Kaseifu wa Mita! 2015 • Dec 28, 2015
Title Kaseifu wa Mita! 2015
Thought she was going to take some time off after getting married? Glad to see her back though.
0 0
On The King's Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang • Dec 20, 2015
Title The King's Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang
This was a very great drama. It dragged some around 60-70 but after that what a ride of emotions.
0 0
On doS Deka • Jul 18, 2015
Title doS Deka
This is very entertaining and look forward to season 2.
0 0
Replying to alexk345 • Jul 11, 2015
Title Hwa Jung, the Princess of Light
I decided to drop this drama after 23 episode. Mainly because plot turns in to political. Romance part done and…
I think they were doing really well in episode 23 but now the drama is going down hill again.
2 0
Replying to 3ngin33r • Jul 4, 2015
Title Oh My Ghost
Reminds me of Master's Sun
Yes. Pretty good anyway.
0 0
On Hwa Jung, the Princess of Light • Jun 17, 2015
Title Hwa Jung, the Princess of Light
I think her acting is a bit weak most of the time. Usually when she is not staring people down.
1 1
Replying to SHINeeShawol711 • Jun 4, 2015
Title doS Deka
i wish they had subs for all the episodes
Waiting for 7-9 to get translated.
0 0
On Heart to Heart • Jan 16, 2015
Title Heart to Heart
This is a funny cute drama. It's excellent so far.
4 0
Replying to Geanina • Jan 11, 2015
Title Maids
"Maids" production had to be stopped after the fire, but will resume on January 12. The first comeback…
They need to re-think fire prevention/safety before they continue the show. They should work closer together with a fire department.
1 0
On As One • Dec 14, 2014
Title As One
Really inspiring and beautiful. The best Korea uniting movie I've seen. Made me cry through out the whole movie.
1 0
On Doctor X Season 3 • Dec 9, 2014
Title Doctor X Season 3
This season has been the best. I really hope they keep the director or what ever they did to change for season 3. Everyone involved have done a very good job. I'm hoping for a season 4 with this level of direction, music, casting, acting, style choice. The first 2 seasons were clumsy and awkward compared to this newer one. It's more professional and does not seem like a rush job.
3 0
Replying to Melodious • Oct 28, 2014
Title 11th Mom
This was such a great movie. ^-^ I had to watch it again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7x91B69xUM For however long it will be on the site.
1 0
