Editorials
On Miss Sherlock • Jun 23, 2018
Title Miss Sherlock
Didn't like how predictable this drama was. It's disrespectful to the Sherlock character to make it so easy to guess. Some of the acting was great. I hope if Sherlock gets a new season it tries harder in mystery solving.
0 0
On What's Wrong with Secretary Kim • Jun 23, 2018
Title What's Wrong with Secretary Kim
This drama seems very cute and romantic.
1 0
On Oh My General • May 20, 2018
Title Oh My General
The ending saved the drama from getting a lower score.
2 0
On Itsumademo Shiroi Hane • May 12, 2018
Title Itsumademo Shiroi Hane
Started off well enough. Now it's dragging it's feet. One episode a week is not helping either. Going to drop this. Going nowhere fast.
0 0
Replying to moonlightmys2 • May 5, 2018
Title The Good Witch
its 40 episodes @30 mins so its the same as 20 episodes @60 mins
Some weird math.
0 0
Replying to moonlightmys2 • Apr 30, 2018
Title The Good Witch
its 40 episodes @30 mins so its the same as 20 episodes @60 mins
Still seems like to many episodes though.
0 0
On The Good Witch • Apr 29, 2018
Title The Good Witch
Here I was at episode 18 and thinking it this drama was coming to the end. I see that no it's not the end and will have 40 episodes. The way things are going feels likes it though. For 2 episodes a week for 40 episodes is a long time. I'm not sure I will stay with this drama that long. Why not 25 episodes and be done with it? I see a lot of filler episodes coming.
0 0
Replying to Johanna Linnea Karlsson • Mar 30, 2018
Title Oh My General
Because we're all so in love with this drama! It's good!
Yes. I like this drama so far. Episode 20 got very exciting.
3 0
On Live • Mar 23, 2018
Title Live
One of the best dramas so far. Really loving this.
6 0
On The Good Witch • Mar 12, 2018
Title The Good Witch Spoiler
Episode 4 had some funny moments when Sun Hee is being like her sister and said she would cut throats. So funny at the reactions.
0 0
Replying to questdenied • Mar 7, 2018
Title Mother
Can't say I agree with real world death threats for a drama. Have too draw the line somewhere.
I understand.
1 0
Replying to Sam-I-Am • Mar 3, 2018
Title Mother
I thought the extra part at the end of episode 12 was adorable. Of the actor who played "Uncle" getting along…
Can't say I agree with real world death threats for a drama. Have too draw the line somewhere.
4 0
Replying to 179320 • Mar 2, 2018
Title Mother Spoiler
wow I wanted the "Uncle" to die, but I didn't expect him to actually die.
Couldn't happen to a nicer person.
0 0
Replying to Kokkuri • Mar 1, 2018
Title Mother
Awesome through 10 episodes.Is the Doctor going to turn out to be Hye Na's biological father?
Seems like it.
0 0
On Mother • Feb 22, 2018
Title Mother
One of the most beautiful and heart felt drama's I've watched in a while.
5 0
Jeana • Feb 19, 2018
Article An MDL-er's Eternal Plight: Ratings
5 through 2 sounds about right.
1 0
Replying to princessofsummer • Feb 18, 2018
Title Return
Someone is really devoted to assassinate her character. Articles just keep coming in. There's another one out…
As much as I like her an an actress, this was a bit unprofessional. I still support her though. I think she should apologize anyway. This might hurt her other chances for roles.
0 0
On Misty • Feb 11, 2018
Title Misty
Very good acting.
3 0
On Avengers Social Club • Feb 5, 2018
Title Avengers Social Club
I don't give out 10's lightly. This drama was so much fun.
5 0
On Your Highness • Jan 31, 2018
Title Your Highness
Still stuck at 2 subbed episodes. Going too drop it.
0 0
