Editorials
On Princess Agents • Jul 26, 2017
Title Princess Agents
This is one of the best tv dramas I've seen outside of Mulan stories. The show does have some issues but still very good and really love the intro/outro.
1 0
Replying to questdenied • Jul 15, 2017
Title Princess Agents
Well some editing errors can not be over looked. Blood on a sword before killing anyone. Blood on clothes before…
I have mostly noticed the in the later episodes 30-44
0 0
On Princess Agents • Jul 14, 2017
Title Princess Agents
Well some editing errors can not be over looked. Blood on a sword before killing anyone. Blood on clothes before a scene where they receive the wound. A sword cut to the throat with no damage or blood. A very good drama with some issues.
0 2
On Emergency Interrogation Room Season 2 • Jul 2, 2017
Title Emergency Interrogation Room Season 2
This drama started off strong and fell apart by the end.
0 2
On Queen of Mystery • Apr 8, 2017
Title Queen of Mystery
A bit of a monk thing going on without the touchy weirdness.
0 0
On Strong Girl Bong Soon • Apr 3, 2017
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon Spoiler
I'm going to have to drop this drama. Episode 12 has really made me mad. Women are being murdered and tortured. The strong woman and the new love interest cant stop having fantasies about each other while people are dying.. Just makes me so angry at how dumb it is.
4 3
On Whisper • Mar 28, 2017
Title Whisper
Powerful first episode. I knew this was going to be good. I hope it stays that way. Sometimes a drama is good for a couple episodes and then falls on it's face.
3 0
On Strong Girl Bong Soon • Mar 27, 2017
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon Spoiler
Some funny moments but not really feeling the relationship between the characters. The strong woman does not really seems to care about people getting kidnapped or killed (she did care about her friend). After that it's business as usual. She seems to want a onesided love though.
2 1
On Radiant Office • Mar 23, 2017
Title Radiant Office
I love the comedy in this drama. The third episode is super funny. I recommend it.
5 1
Replying to DaemonSaDia • Jan 16, 2017
Title Medical Team Lady da Vinci's Diagnosis
Yoshida You puts in an impressive performance. I really hope this leads to more lead roles for her. She's…
Yes she is very good.
1 0
On Medical Team Lady da Vinci's Diagnosis • Jan 16, 2017
Title Medical Team Lady da Vinci's Diagnosis
The end episode was beautiful.
4 0
On Chef: Three Star School Lunch • Dec 4, 2016
Title Chef: Three Star School Lunch Spoiler
Episode 8 is my fav so far. They keep the drama high and fast moving. Most of the episodes are slow.
1 0
Replying to Destin • Dec 1, 2016
Title The Princess Wei Young
people need to learn, when & how to use the spoiler button, just saying.
Exactly
0 0
Replying to Aya • Nov 24, 2016
Title The Princess Wei Young
it's subbed till ep 21 on hdfree.se !!
Nice place
0 0
On The Flower in Prison • Nov 6, 2016
Title The Flower in Prison
This drama was pretty bad.
3 0
Replying to Tilcho82 • Nov 3, 2016
Title Medical Team Lady da Vinci's Diagnosis Spoiler
who here thinks her daughter is really dead
I agree. Since no one has met her yet and always when alone. Episode 7.
0 0
On Don't Dare to Dream • Nov 2, 2016
Title Don't Dare to Dream
This drama is hilarious good.
4 0
On Cold Case: Shinjitsu no Tobira • Oct 30, 2016
Title Cold Case: Shinjitsu no Tobira
I'm liking this a lot. I liked the US version of Cold Case also. This version does not disappoint either. The acting was good and the the great music made the show what it is.
4 0
On Fantastic • Oct 27, 2016
Title Fantastic
This drama is so beautiful. One of the best.
2 0
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Oct 25, 2016
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Episode 17 is amazing.
1 0
